Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields
- U.S. Securities Prices. // Bond Buyer;10/31/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31255, p43
Presents information on bond security prices in the U.S. as of October 31, 2001. Details on price rates of bonds.
- Reoffering Yields. // Bond Buyer;10/31/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31255, p44
Presents information on the reoffering of bonds in the U.S. as of October 31, 2001. Statistics on rate of bonds sold.
- Competitive Bond Offerings . // Bond Buyer;12/10/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31281, p8
Provides information on bond offerings in the U.S. as of December 10, 2001. Statistics on bond ratings; Other details related to bond issues.
- Municipal Bond Prices . // Bond Buyer;12/10/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31281, p43
Reports on municipal bond prices of various companies in the U.S. as of December 10, 2001. Statistics on bond rates.
- Data Points. // Money Management Executive;10/27/2003, Vol. 11 Issue 42, p1
Presents a graph on the sub-par sales opportunities for bond funds in July and August 2003.
- Market Post: Puerto Rico Opens Weaker, Chicago GOs Quiet. Riggs, Taylor // Bond Buyer;11/13/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34011, p1
The article offers information related to the market condition of Chicago general obligation bonds and Puerto Rico general obligation bonds (GOs) as of November 13, 2013. It discusses the yield of bonds in September 2013. It informs that the trading of Puerto Rico GOs was up 288.8 percent from...
- Global approach. Bulgin, Bruce // Money Marketing;10/28/2010, p43
The article offers information on the advantages and disadvantages of the Sociedad de InversiÃ³n de Capital Variable (SICAV) type of fund from Jupiter Global Fund in Luxembourg. According to Bruce Bulgin, partner for Chadney Bulgin LLP, SICAV funds are more flexible than conventional bond...
- CALIFORNIA: Beverly Hills' AAA Trifecta. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;1/5/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32542, p27
The article presents information about bond rating of Beverly Hills, California. Fitch Ratings Inc. has assigned the city a bond rating of AAA, while upgrading the lease-revenue-debt from AA to AA-plus. The Fitch action affects $56.6 million of lease-revenue bonds as well as planned bond...
- Grant Prideco's $200 M Deal Shines. Appin, Rick // Bank Loan Report;12/04/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 48, p2
Reports the sale of bond issued by Grant Prideco Inc., a Texas-based manufacturer and supplier of products used for the exploration and production of oil and gas. Rating of Grant Prideco by Moody's Investors Service and Standard & Poor's; Information on where the proceeds from the deal will be...