IOWA: Polk GOs Another Way
- Analysts: First-Ever Mexican Municipal Debt Issue Could Spark More Deals . Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/10/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31281, p6
Reports on the sale of certification of obligation deal of municipal debt issuance in Mexico. Estimated amount of the obligation deal; Necessity for the sale of obligation bonds; Preference of Mexican bonds in the international market.
- MIDWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;12/15/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32030, p32
No abstract available.
- Trader talk. Easton, Steve // Indianapolis Business Journal;5/30/94, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p28A
Focuses on the bond market trading performance in Indianapolis, Indiana as of May 30, 1994. Effect of increased bids of commodity prices on inflation; Increase in stock prices for the week May 30 to June 5, 1994 compared with stock prices performances for the previous week; Company losers and...
- Some bond managers report gains. Star, Marlene Givant // Pensions & Investments;8/05/96, Vol. 24 Issue 16, p10
Reports on assets gains and losses of fixed-income mutual funds for the year through May 31, 1996. Gain of bond funds run by Vanguard, Merrill Lynch and PIMPCO Advisors; Losses by Franklin/Templeton, Fidelity, Putnam Funds, Mellon/Dreyfus, American Express, Kemper Funds and Dean Witter.
- Westchester County Selling $173M in Pilot Program. PHILLIPS, TED // Bond Buyer;2/9/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33263, p3
The article reports on the plan of the Westchester County, New York to market 173.1 million dollars of general obligation bonds on February 2010 as part of the its new-money deal since Robert Astorino was elected as county's executive.
- The 12b-1 hurdle. Kahn, Virginia Munger // FW;11/22/94, Vol. 163 Issue 24, p82
Focuses on bond funds in the United States. Fund expenses; Standard deviations; Bond fund regulations imposed by the Securities & Exchange Commission; Marketing fees.
- Income unfixed. Williams, Gordon // Financial World;6/17/96, Vol. 165 Issue 9, p74
Discusses the volatility of bond funds in the United States. List of less volatile, tax-exempt and balanced funds; Reasons for the volatility; Obsession of Fed Chairman Alan Greenspan with inflation; Interest arbitrage; Introduction by mutual funds of volatile products; Proliferation of funds...
- Tips for companies being examined by Cal. Ins. Dept. Haggerty, Alfred // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;8/1/94, Vol. 98 Issue 31, p35
Reports on the effects of sluggish sales on bond funds on the tone of mutual funds in the United States in 1994. Increases in interests rates; Comparison of bond fund sales in the first five months of 1993 and 1994; Optimism on the sale of tax-exempt bonds; Prediction of sales in high-yield...
- A mutual decision. Saavedra, Daniel // Hispanic;Apr1993, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p44
Advocates subscription to bond mutual funds for higher returns on investments. Bond options; Level of return; Risk; Bond maturity; Investment advice.