Univ. of Oklahoma to Sell $27M for Bookstore Project
- University leads off Oklahoma offerings with $22 million deal. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;03/10/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30347, p34
Reports on the move of the Board of Regents of the University of Oklahoma in Norman, to bid its $21.9 million of revenue bonds. Inclusion of two deals from the Oklahoma Capital Improvement Authority, two from Oklahoma Turnpike Authority and one from Oklahoma State University; Quality of the...
- Univ. of Oklahoma Head Wants $60M Bond Authorization to Fund Hirings. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;9/29/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32477, p6
The article reports on the authorization of about $60 million in bonds for the University of Oklahoma. The university president has asked the state legislators to authorize the bonds to match private donations for endowed positions at state colleges and universities. According to reports, the...
- Oklahoma Lawmakers Unleash a Host of Unusual Bond Proposals at Session's End. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;05/18/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30894, p4
Reports on the proposal of several novel approaches to bond funding by Oklahoma state lawmakers. Possibility of backing bonds to build athletic facilities at the University of Oklahoma in Norman with donor revenue from alumni and booster organizations; Suggestion of the use of bonds to build...
- Negotiated Note Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;12/11/2015, p1
A table is presented which reflects on the negotiated note sales of several issuers for a week that ended on December 14, 2015 including the University of Oklahoma, Scranton-Lackawanna, and East Troy Community School District.
- OKLAHOMA: OU OKs $48M for Building. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;11/2/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33409, p9
The article reports on the University of Oklahoma Board of Regents' approval of a 48 million U.S. dollar revenue bond issue to finance a fourth building at the Partners Place research campus of the university.
- Univ. of Oklahoma Regents Refunding Five of 15 Outstanding Bond Issues. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;9/28/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32476, p40
The article reports on the bond refunding of the University of Oklahoma Board of Regents. The board will refund five of 15 outstanding bond issues with proceeds of almost $115 million in revenue bonds in a negotiated sale. University of Oklahoma has 15 outstanding bond issues, totaling about...
- University of Oklahoma Set to Sell $66M Following Fitch Downgrade. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;12/30/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33031, p8
The article reports that the University of Oklahoma will issue $65.8 million of revenue bonds for construction and renovation of buildings on the flagship Norman campus, following Fitch Ratings Ltd. downgrade. It states that the university's first issue of 2008 will be divided into a tax-exempt,...
- Downgrades Greet $245M University of Oklahoma Deal. Williamson, Richard // Bondbuyer.com;9/8/2015, p29
The article reports that the redesign of football stadium of University of Oklahoma in Norman will take the lion's share of proceeds from a $245 million issue of taxable and tax-exempt bonds going the market in September 2015.
- Negotiated Note Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;12/14/2105, p1
The article offers brief information negotiated note sales by issuer Regional University of Oklahoma lead by manager Robert W. Baird made on December 14, 2015.