N.Y. MTA Board Approves $2 Billion in Debt
- New York's TBTA Breaks 8-Year Drought With Competitive BAB Sale. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;9/8/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33179, p36
The article reports on the return of Triborough Bridge and Tunnel Authority (TBTA) in New York to the competetive market Build America Bond (BAB) on September 10, 2009. According to Patrick McCoy, finance director of Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) they have seen competetive BAB did...
- New York MTA to Sell $550M; May Seek New Credit to Finance Capital Program. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;6/1/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32393, p64
The article reports that the New York Metropolitan Transportation Authority will sell 550 million dollars of bonds and create a new credit to finance its capital program. It will sell 350 million dollars of fixed-rate dedicated tax fund bonds, which are backed by regional and statewide taxes,...
- N.Y. MTA To Issue $450M. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;11/28/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32516, p1
The article provides information on New York City's Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) and discusses its plan to sell revenue bonds and expand its commercial paper program. The MTA has been working on a project that involves a tunnel that would connect three subway lines together south...
- N.Y. MTA to Sell $650M Next Month. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;5/22/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32634, p1
The article reports on the plan of the Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) to sell $650 million of bonds on its bridge and tunnel and revenue credits in New York. According to finance director Kenneth Lind, MTA plans to sell $225 million of bond on June 11, 2007 to fund bridge and tunnel...
- Investors Brace for Trio of Deals Worth $600 Million or More Each. RIGGS, TAYLOR // Bond Buyer;10/3/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33592, p32
The article reports on the three big deals in the negotiated market and competitive market in the U.S. including the sale of Triborough Bridge and Tunnel Authority of 615 million dollars general revenue refunding bonds, the issuance of Solid Waste Authority of 600 million dollars funding revenue...
- Tuesday's Market: Prices Finish Down ï¿½ as Primary Dominates With Major New Issues. Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;11/14/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31265, p2
Reports on the changes in the primary and secondary market of the U.S. Attention of market participants on the primary market due to fix prices during the session; Response of government towards market; Estimated percentages of bid for Triborough Bridge and Tunnel Authority in dollar bond...
- TBTA Begins End of MTA Refunding. Mckaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;9/16/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31471, p1
Reports the offer of Triborough Bridge and Tunnel Authority of senior-lien refunding bonds in New York City. Start of the sale of bonds to retail investors; Amount of the tax-fund bond sales of Metropolitan Transportation Authority; Price of bonds for institutions.
- TBTA Deal's Success Has Experts Downplaying 'Terror Premium'. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;9/20/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31475, p30
Reports the sale of the refunding bonds of the Triborough Bridge and Tunnel Authority in New York City. Value of the bonds; Deal price of the bonds; Expansion of the general obligation bonds.
- Triborough Bridge Agency Readies $196M Refiinding. Burton, Paul // Business Journal (Central New York);6/8/2012, Vol. 26 Issue 23, p4
The article reports on the plan of the Triborough Bridge and Tunnel Authority to sell a general revenue variable-rate refunding bonds with 195.6 million dollars by competitive bid in New York in 2012.