Radian Hits Pay Dirt Through Acquisitions, Diversification
- Radian Profit Jumped 49% in 4th Quarter. // American Banker;1/25/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 17, p11
Reports the increase of the net income of Radian Group Inc. in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Acceleration of per-share earnings.
- Radian Group's 3Q Profit Increases by 7%. // Bond Buyer;10/22/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31995`, p34
Reports on the third-quarter corporate profits of the Radian Group Inc. in the U.S.
- Radian Group's 4Q Net Income Jumps 49% Over 2000. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;1/25/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31311, p6
Reports on the increase in the net income of the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania-based holding company Radian Group Inc. in 2001. Announcement of the company's net income per share; Growth plans of the company; Net premiums written for direct municipal deals.
- Radian's Net Is Up, Triad's Is Down. // National Mortgage News;02/05/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 19, p6
Cites the increase in the fourth quarter 2000 earnings of Radian Group Inc. Creation of the company from the merger of Commonwealth Mortgage Assurance Corp. and Amerin; Net income for 2000; Increase in the operating earnings of mortgage insurance firm Triad Guaranty Inc.
- Mortgage Insurers Hot; Radian Profits Surge 40%. Julavits, Robert // American Banker;10/24/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 204, p2
Reports on the improved profits of Radian Group Inc. for the third quarter of 2000. Reflection of the strength of the mortgage insurance business; Factors influencing the growth of the housing and insurance mortgage market in the United States.
- Radian Group's 2Q Profits Bucks Industry Trend. Finkelstein, Brad // National Mortgage News;8/8/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 44, p10
The article reports on the second-quarter profits of the Radian Group Inc., a mortgage insurers company in the U.S.
- Radian Reports 17.5% Net Income Jump in Second Quarter. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;7/26/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31436, p28
Reports growth of the net profit of insurance firm Radian Group Inc. based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Percentage of the increase; Performance of the firm in the financial guarantee sector; Role of the core mortgage operations in the improvement of the income of the firm.
- Radian Group Swings to a 3Q Profit. // American Banker;11/3/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 169, p8
The article notes that Radian Group Inc., a mortgage insurer, posted a third-quarter 2010 profit of $112.2 million.
- Radian Announces 16% Jump in Third-Quarter Net Income. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;10/28/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31500, p7
Reports on a 16 percent increase in net income of U.S.-based Radian Group Inc. for the third quarter of 2002 in comparison to last year's third quarter figures. Increase in mortgage insurance business of the company; Plans of the company to expand its operations; Analysts' ratings of the company.