Collapsing Platforms; BondBook, Market Axess Latest Departures
- Two Standing After BondBook Shutdown. Kite, Shane // Securities Industry News;11/5/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 44, p1
Reports on the impact of the shutdown of corporate bond-trading site BondBook to rival Market Axess. Factors for the closing down of BondBook; Details on the activities of Market Axess; Information on the monthly record volume by Market Axess.
- BofA Ups Investment in MarketAxess. Kite, Shane // Securities Industry News;4/15/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 15, p4
Reports the increase of the investment fund to the multidealer of MarketAxess according to the Banc of America Securities. Purpose of fund increase; Percentage of investment fund increase; Performance of MarketAxess in the business.
- Market Axess Adds EMs, High Yield. Appin, Rick // High Yield Report;05/01/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 18, p5
Reports that online stockbroker Market Axess has added Deutsche Banc, ABN Amro and Walburg Dillon Read to its roster of participating dealers.
- Market Axess Eyes a Crowded Europe. Kentouris, Chris // Securities Industry News;8/6/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 31, p1
Reports the proposition of Market Axess on the dealer-supplied platform for United States dollar and euro-dominated eurobonds in London. Clearance given by the Securities and Futures Authority to Market Axess; Operation of anonymous cross-matching system by BondLink; Contributors of Market Axess.
- Market Axess Throws Its Hat Into the Electronic Trading Ring. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;06/27/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30921, p1
Reports on Market Axess' plans to enter the electronic trading market in the United States. Differences of Market's market approach with those of others planning to enter the market; Information offered by the company to its institutional investors.
- Nybo Joins Market Axess. Schroeder, Mary // Securities Industry News;10/21/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 40, p9
Reports that former senior analyst with TowerGroup's securities and investment practice, Andy Nybo is to head marketing and communications in the firm MarketAxess. Nybo's previous job-experience; Responsibilities handled by Nybo at MarketAxess; Nybo's comments on the competition faced by...
- MarketAxess Taps European Chief. Schroeder, Mary // Securities Industry News;3/24/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p15
Reports on the appointment of Iain Baillie as the head of European operations of the company Marketaxess. Position held by Bailliie in his previous company; Predecessor of Baillie in Marketaxess; Professional experience of Baillie; Information about operations of Baillie.
- MarketAxess Interdealer Program Underway. // Securities Industry News;8/7/2006, Vol. 18 Issue 28, p3
The article reports on the initiation of the DealerAxess interdealer trading system of MarketAxess in the U.S. in June 2006. It is said that the system is considered by CEO Richard McVey as ahead of international expectations in terms of committed dealer participants of the firm. Riskless...
- Merrill Joins Market Axess as Liquidity Provider. Kite, Shane // Securities Industry News;2/11/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p22
Reports that Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. has joined multidealer trading firm Market Axess as a participating dealer on its corporate bond platform. Purpose behind the decision of Merrill Lynch to join the trading firm; Other participating dealers of Market Axess.