Massachusetts Seen as Swing State in Light Calendar
- Municipal Bond Prices End Higher; Delaware, University of Texas Sell. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;1/9/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31549, p2
Highlights the performance of municipal bonds in the stock market in the second week of January 2003. Reaction to the U.S. government's economic stimulus plan; Concerns of stock traders regarding concessions in the market; Unsold balance reported by underwriters.
- Yields Tumble 3 to 4 Basis Points; California Reprices $2 Billion GOs. Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;4/25/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31622, p2
Reports on the decline in the yields of municipal bonds by three to four basis points in California as of April 25, 2003. Condition of the equity markets; Increase in the number of job claims; Over of the developments and repricing of bonds.
- Munis Steady After a Strong Week. Riggs, Taylor // Bond Buyer;7/16/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33747, p2
The article offers information regarding stock performance of Municipal bonds in stock market of Chicago, Illinois.
- Muni Prices Finish Near Unchanged; N.J. EDA Sells $600M of School Debt. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;10/3/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31484, p2
Reports the changes in the municipal bonds in New Jersey. Issuance of a school construction bond; Volatility of equity markets; Increase rate of corporate lay-offs.
- Investors, seeking safety in current volatile market, go long and diversify. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;03/09/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30346, p7
Reports that stock market marketing managers are touting municipal bonds to their customers to shelter market gains over the long term. Volatility of the market; Advantages for investors who put cash in the long-term sector; Seasonal surge in retail demand due to income-tax season; Kinds of...
- MARKET INDEX. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;02/05/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p33
Presents charts and graphs depicting weekly stock exchange updates in the United States. News on trading; Evaluation of municipal bond at market levels; Presentation of selected commodity prices.
- Municipals Follow Treasury Gains; Austin, Arizona Deals Sell Well. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;2/5/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31567, p2
Reports on the rising trend of municipal bonds in the U.S. stock market as of February 4, 2003. Demand of investors for issues from Austin Electric Utility System and Arizona Tourism and Sports Authority; Impact of possible war concerns on dollar and euro; Observation of yields of serial bonds...
- Municipal Bonds End Week Strong; Market Braces for More New Issues. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;12/04/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31029, p2
Reports the performance of municipal bonds in the stock market in the United States. Impact of investor reemergence on municipal traders; Bids and offers of government agencies in bond trading; Performance report of Legg Mason Wood Walker Inc. and Lehman Brothers company.
- Municipal Prices Finish Day Mixed; Treasury Curve Steepens on Oil Spike (93%). Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;4/9/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31361, p2
Reports activities in the stock market in the U.S. Changes in the municipal bonds; Effects of the oil prices on the Treasury yield curve; Delay of short-term interest rates increase.