New York Energy Agency to Convert $225M
- Generalizing about Secured Bonds, Politics and Britney. // Bank Loan Report;11/9/2009, Vol. 24 Issue 43, p2
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses an article on the issuance of high-yield senior secured bonds and the issues on the label secured in senior secured bonds, and an article on deals on the recovery of senior secure bond industries.
- Tucson's $1B Capital Improvement Plan Will Spur Issuance. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;6/6/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31651, p3
Tucson, Arizona, plans to spend more than $1 billion on infrastructure over the next five years, generating a new round of bond issues under its capital improvement program as of June 6, 2003. Of the $1.02 billion worth of projects approved by the City Council, only 55% are already...
- Muni Yields Fall Again; California Tobacco Bonds Are Freed to Trade. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;9/29/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31729, p2
Reports on the decline of municipal bond yields for the fourth day in six, dropping roughly three or four basis points as Treasuries strengthened in California. Value for the final September University of Michigan consumer sentiment index; Factors that lead to continuing a six-week trend to...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, September 29. // Bond Buyer;9/29/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31729, p2
Presents a chart providing an outlook for market bonds as of September 29, 2003 in the U.S.
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;9/29/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31729, p17
Presents a chart on negotiated bond offerings in the U.S. from week of September 29ï¿½week of October 20, 2003.
- Negotiated Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;9/29/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31729, p19
Presents a chart on negotiated bond offerings as of week of September 29, 2003 in the U.S.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;10/10/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31738, p31
Presents a chart depicting visible supply by state as of October 9 and 2, 2003 in the U.S.
- Bridgeport, Conn., Issuing $89M for Projects, Refundings. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;11/4/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31754, p30
Reports on the sale of the insured general obligation bonds of Bridgeport, Connecticut. Allocation of funding to various capital projects; Refunding of outstanding bond anticipation notes; Establishment of local bonding projects.
- Legal Challenge Could Derail Jacksonville Quality-of-Life Plan. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;09/01/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30967, p3
No abstract available.
- Bond Buyer Yield Indexes Down in Holiday-Shortened Week. O'Connor, Jeanine // Bond Buyer;01/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31051, p40
Reports on the Bond Buyer yield indexes in the United States as of January 4, 2001. 20-bond index of general obligation yields; Revenue bond index; One-year note index.