NEWS IN BRIEF
- Interest rates may rise. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;5/31/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p30
According to the Public Home Builders Council of America, which comprises 13 of the leading public homebuilding companies, the April 2, 2004 jobs report and recent Consumer Price Index data have raised the possibility, among some economists, that the Federal Reserve may begin raising interest...
- BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF. // Las Vegas Business Press;11/26/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 48, p3
Reports developments related to business enterprises in the U.S as of November 2001. Approval of Alladin Gaming LLC to run money-losing casino; Decline in consumer prices due to drop in energy costs; Decrease in housing construction because of increase in unemployment rate.
- A home run market. Miller, Paul // Catalog Age;Nov98, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p57
Presents information on the benefits which business-to-business catalog companies are receiving from the home construction boom, with reference to the benefits of home decor-buying for consumer catalogers. Projections of the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB); Comments from Stan...
- NABE: Businesses see chance to raise prices. Koning, Rachel // Bond Buyer;07/12/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30680, p2
Reports on the increase of pricing power of businesses in the United States as of July 1999.
- Concerns for raising prices. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);01/01/99, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p5C
Reports on the concerns for raising prices of products of companies in the United States.
- Certified Professional Home Builder Speed Dating. // Atlanta Building News eNewsletter;2/19/2013, p5
The article offers information on the Greater Atlanta Home Builders Association (CPHB) Builder Speed Dating, offered to companies looking to showcase their product and/or services to top builders in Georgia.
- HTT Special Report Basket Cases. // Home Textiles Today;3/11/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 27, p88
Focuses on the pricing of home textile products in the U.S. Differences in the prices imposed by home textile companies; Gaps between opening price point market baskets; Incursion of import product on retail shelves. INSET: Market basket notes.
- MARKETWATCH. // Orange County Business Journal;4/28/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 17, p16
Reports developments on the stock indexes of business enterprises in the U.S. as of April 2003.
- SECOND QUARTER STOCK REPORT. // Crain's Detroit Business;07/10/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 28, p28
Presents a chart depicting the second quarter stock price report in the United States as of July 2000. Percentage gains and losses of the companies' stock prices; Account on Secom General Corp., Handleman Co. and Captec Net Lease Realty Inc. as top performers; List of stock issues; Stocks of...