James Collender finds 'some magic with watercolor' to capture the essence of the Wild West
- Correction. // Arts Journal: Critical Perspectives on Contemporary Literature, ;Mar2009, Vol. 5 Issue 1/2, p6
A correction to the article on the watercolorist Gui Sharples that was published in the 2008 issue of "The Arts Journal" periodical, volume four is presented.
- Navarro show to feature Star Harbor Artists. // Malakoff News (TX);12/5/2008, Vol. 99 Issue 49, p2A
A photograph of the members of the Star Harbor Watercolor Society is presented.
- Designing a Family's Life. Forsell, Mary // Victoria;Aug2000, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p50
Profiles watercolorist and needlework artist Nora Corbett of Granville, Ohio. Ownership of a cross-stitch label called Mirabilia; Corbett's exploration of the interplay of light in shadow in her watercolor paintings; Selling of cross-stitch designs and watercolor painting kits through...
- Portfolio: JIM TINDAL. // Advocate;3/19/81, Issue 313, p16
Profiles watercolorist Jim Tindal. Theme of his art; Career highlights; Attitude toward art.
- JOHN WHORF (1993ï¿½1959). // Magazine Antiques;May2002, Vol. 161 Issue 5, p41
Focuses on the paintings of watercolorist John Whorf in the U.S. Educational background in the field of arts; Belief of Whorf on approach to painting; Exhibition of the works of Whorf various galleries.
- A Century Old. // American Artist;Dec1967, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p8
The article announces the 100th birthday of watercolor artist Reginald Bradley on October 25, 1967.
- Rex Brandt/Watercolor. // American Artist;Feb1979, Vol. 43 Issue 439, p77
The article profiles artist Rex Brandt who says watercolor is the perfect medium for representing light, air, and water.
- Ed Whitney Celebrates His 90th Birthday. C. M. // American Artist;Apr1981, Vol. 45 Issue 465, p37
The article announces that Ed Whitney, a watercolorist, teacher and author, is celebrating his 90th birthday in April 1981.
- Painting everyday life. Dixon, Henry // American Artist;Oct1996, Vol. 60 Issue 651, p32
Presents author's experience in painting everyday life with the use of watercolors. Favorite subjects of the author; Use of watercolor to evoke mood, emotion and feeling; Technique being employed by the author.