James Collender finds 'some magic with watercolor' to capture the essence of the Wild West
- Correction. // Arts Journal: Critical Perspectives on Contemporary Literature, ;Mar2009, Vol. 5 Issue 1/2, p6
A correction to the article on the watercolorist Gui Sharples that was published in the 2008 issue of "The Arts Journal" periodical, volume four is presented.
- A traveler's legacy. // Architectural Digest;Nov96, Vol. 53 Issue 11, p34
Announces the London exhibit of the travel log of Teddy Millington Drake in November 1996. The display of his watercolor paintings from the log; The publishing of his memoirs by his niece Diana di Carcaci.
- Designing a Family's Life. Forsell, Mary // Victoria;Aug2000, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p50
Profiles watercolorist and needlework artist Nora Corbett of Granville, Ohio. Ownership of a cross-stitch label called Mirabilia; Corbett's exploration of the interplay of light in shadow in her watercolor paintings; Selling of cross-stitch designs and watercolor painting kits through...
- Master of art. Zarin, Cynthia // Victoria;Jul2002, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p50
Focuses on the life and works of watercolor painter Columbus, Ohio. Specialty in painting portraits of mothers and children; Experience of teaching at the Columbus Art School; Legacy left by the artist honored at her alma mater.
- Portfolio: JIM TINDAL. // Advocate;3/19/81, Issue 313, p16
Profiles watercolorist Jim Tindal. Theme of his art; Career highlights; Attitude toward art.
- JOHN WHORF (1993�1959). // Magazine Antiques;May2002, Vol. 161 Issue 5, p41
Focuses on the paintings of watercolorist John Whorf in the U.S. Educational background in the field of arts; Belief of Whorf on approach to painting; Exhibition of the works of Whorf various galleries.
- Brushstrokes. Hinchman, Hannah // Sierra;Sep/Oct94, Vol. 79 Issue 5, p19
Describes how the author composed a watercolor painting with fast strokes. Style of several American master watercolorists; Watercolor painting as a act of translation.
- A Century Old. // American Artist;Dec1967, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p8
The article announces the 100th birthday of watercolor artist Reginald Bradley on October 25, 1967.
- Joe Seme. Seme, Joe // American Artist;Sep1978, Vol. 42 Issue 434, p40
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of how he started his career as a watercolor painter.