Results of Negotiated Sales
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;7/09/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31673, p14
Presents information on results of negotiated sales of bonds of various companies in different states of the U.S. as of July 2003. Companies negotiated; Types of bonds.
- Pennsylvania Budget Talks Hamper GOs. D'Ambrosio, Gillian // Bond Buyer;9/26/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31728, p1
Reports on the negotiations over Pennsylvania's fiscal 2004 budget. Plan of selling general obligation bonds; Enactment of the capital budget act; Establishment of a maximum amount of debt.
- Two Texas Cities' Water Deals Wash Away Old Debt. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/10/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31177, p40
Reports separate business negotiations on bonds sale involving the cities of San Antonio and Houston in Texas. Proceeds of the bonds sale; Amount of the transaction; Ratings of the bonds.
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;11/8/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31261, p10
Presents a chart offering negotiated prices for securities in the United States as of November 08, 2001. Comparison in securities prices among the states; Bidding price for securities.
- Market Indicators . // Bond Buyer;1/24/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31310, p33
Focuses on the market indicators for transaction of bonds during 2002 and 2003. Total volume of bonds in terms of dollar; Index for bonds developed by Bond Buyer; Sales of bonds.
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;2/14/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31325, p10
Presents information about negotiated bond offerings made by several companies as of February 14, 2002. Brief description of the issuers; Amount and date for offerings.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;2/14/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31325, p20
Presents state-wise results of negotiated bond sales in the U.S. as of February 14, 2002. Amount and due dates for bond sales; Book entries for different transactions.
- TIMED Sale Advancing. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;7/22/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33354, p9
The article reports that the Louisiana State Board Commission will convene to consider a resolution that would set the parameters of the 435 million dollars negotiated bond sale for the state's transportation program.
- NORTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;3/28/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32098, p34
Presents a chart depicting the bonds offered by several states in the U.S.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;3/28/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32098, p35
Presents a chart depicting the visible supply of bonds by State in the U.S.