TBMA Predicts Muni Issuance of $250 Billion This Year
- Survey: Majority of Californians Would Approve Water Bond. Chin, Tonya // Bond Buyer;7/25/2014, Vol. 1 Issue F328, p1
Statistics related to a survey by the Public Policy Institute of California, a nonprofit, nonpartisan think tank, related to the approval of water bonds as of July 25, 2014 are presented.
- Munis Steady to Stronger as Market Sees Quiet Session. Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;12/29/2016, Vol. 1 Issue 34636, p1
Municipal bonds were steady to stronger at mid-session, according to traders, who were looking forward to closing out the week on a quiet note.
- Munis Flat Amid Post-Vote Squabbling; FOMC Meeting, New-Issue Deals Loom. Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;11/13/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31016, p2
Focuses on the Municipal securities market in the United States. Factors affecting the securities prices; Impact of the consumer sentiment index of the University of Michigan on the market; Anticipation of additional-issue municipal deals; Calculations on the total of muni bonds scheduled for...
- Muni Yields Rise 1-2 Basis Points Amid Modest Slate of New Issues. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;9/19/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31723, p2
Reports on the increase of municipal bonds in the U.S. Outcome of the economic survey conducted by the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia; Comparison of economic indicators for the month of August and September 2003; Effect of the decline of jobless claims on the labor market.
- Bonds GOVERNMENT AND MUNICIPAL. Nagan, Peter S. // Banking;Nov69, Vol. 62 Issue 5, p4
Presents the results of a market survey of interest rates for government and municipal bonds in the U.S. in 1969. Funds raised by government agencies; Confidence expressed by monetary authorities; Explanation for the consistency in the expectations reported.
- Munis Weaken; Calif. Brings the Bonds. Scarchilli, Michael // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/9/2009, Vol. 75 Issue 38, p12
The article reports on the survey conducted by Thomson Reuters on the performance of municipal bonds in various companies in California. Many of the companies have experienced a decline of taxable, tax-exempt and Build America Bonds such as J. P. Morgan Chase & Co., Goldman, Sachs & Co. and...
- Munis Firmer as Demand Stays High. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;3/6/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32830, p2
The article focuses on the increased rate of municipal bond and the demand for bonds in the U.S. market. Survey reveals that the market performed well because buyers continue to flock the bond market. The Treasury market has showed losses which continue its disengagement from tax-exempts....
- OKLAHOMA: Bond Support Surveyed. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;1/9/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32544, p31
The article cites a survey that measures residents' support and priorities for a general bond election in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Randomly selected citizens received a recorded telephone message from the city mayor, Mick Cornett. Respondents were participative in giving their interests...
- Munis Weaker, Following Treasuries. Scarchilli, Michael; Herman, Jack // Bond Buyer;6/13/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32899, p2
The article reports on the economic condition of the municipal bond market in the U.S. It notes that the bonds from California 5s of 2034, Arizona's Salt River Project Agricultural Improvement & Power District 5s of 2038, and New York Water Finance Authority 5s of 2037 has gone up from where...