- N.Y. Issuers Hope Recent Reception Is a Sign of Things to Come. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;5/29/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31396, p5
Reports on the issues related to the market response for the bond deals of New York State and New York City. Effect of increase in bond supply on the bonds of issuers; Statement regarding the increase in bond deals by managing director John Hallacy; Factors contributing to the increase in bond...
- A SIMULTANEOUS EQUATIONS ANALYSIS OF THE BOND MARKETS. Van Horne, James C. // Southern Economic Journal;Apr72, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p538
The focus of this paper is on the area between these two types of studies. The markets for municipal, corporate, and Treasury bonds are investigated through a financial model which embodies supply and demand functions for each market. Financial as well as certain real explanatory variables are...
- Supply Drops by Half Ahead of Shortened Calendar. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;8/30/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33374, p7
The article reports on the decline in bond supply in the municipal bond market for investors due to the decline in tax-exempt market in the U.S.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bondbuyer.com;11/20/2015, p1
A chart is presented that shows the visible supply of bonds by American states as of November 2015.
- Muni Market Set for the Beginning of the End. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron // Bondbuyer.com;12/18/2015, p1
The municipal bond market on Friday was set to wrap up the week as traders closed the books on this week's skinny slate. While it was pretty quiet compared to the rest of the year's weekly supply, the upcoming muni calendar makes this week look like Niagara Falls compared to the Sahara Desert.
- Munis Weaken as More Deals Hit the Screens. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron // Bond Buyer;1/26/2017, Vol. 1 Issue 34650, p1
Top-quality municipal bonds were weaker at mid-session, traders said, as more supply hit the market on Wednesday
- Munis End Weaker as More Deals Hit the Screens. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron // Bond Buyer;1/26/2017, Vol. 1 Issue 34650, p1
Top-quality municipal bonds finished weaker on Wednesday, traders said, as more supply hit the market, topped by issuers in California.
- Munis End Flat as New Deals Come to Market. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron // Bond Buyer;1/25/2017, Vol. 1 Issue 34649, p1
Top-rated municipal bonds finished steady on Tuesday, according to traders, as the first of the week's new supply started to hit their screens.
- NORTHEAST Bond-Watch. Vekshin, Alison; Vadum, Matthew; McDonald, Michael; McKaig, Ryan; Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;9/10/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31220, p37
Reports developments related to the bond market in the Northeastern States as of September 2000. Assignment of AA-plus rating to the University of Delaware bonds; Survey on the shortage of nurses in Maine; Selection of Joy Arnold and Gregory McCarthy as deputy chiefs of staff in Washington D.C.