Washington Airports Authority Planning $100 Million Commercial Sale
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;10/29/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31253, p20
Illustrates results of sales of negotiated bonds in the U.S. Types of bonds participated in the sales; Actual and sales price of the bonds; Re-offering price for the bonds.
- Competitive Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;10/9/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31239, p9
Illustrates competitive sales offerings for various bills and notes in the United States. Companies involved in competitive sales of the notes; Actual price of the notes; Annual yield for the notes.
- Negotiated Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;10/9/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31239, p11
Highlights negotiated sales offering for several bills and notes in the United States. Issuer and insurer of the bills and notes; Ratings for the notes; Financial advisor associated with sales of the bills and notes.
- Negotiated Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;7/21/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31681, p13
Presents information on negotiated note offerings from the U.S. for the week July 21, 2003. Type of note issued by National Pike Water Authority from Pennsylvania.
- Negotiated Note Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;7/27/2015, p1
The article discusses about negotiated note sales with details of description, time of sale and maturity.
- Negotiated Note Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;1/6/2016, p1
The article presents negotiated note sales for week of January 4, 2016 for issuer Fostoria CSD, Ohio.
- Safe harbors for overseas shipments: A guide to protecting your exports. Stroh, Leslie // Business Credit;Nov/Dec94, Vol. 96 Issue 10, p20
Discusses the advantages and disadvantages of three documents used in export payments. Open account or documentary collection to guarantee payments; Letters of credit; Export factoring; Advice on how to reduce export risks. INSET: What you should ask about your exports..
- Senate Votes for Online Sales Tax. R. B. // JCK;May2013, Vol. 144 Issue 5, p76
The article reports that the U.S. Senate has voted in support of the bill named Marketplace Fairness Act that would enable the U.S. states to collect sales tax from online companies.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;8/18/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32199, p14
Provides information on negotiated bond sales in the United States for August 18, 2005. Names of the purchasers through negotiation; Value of the deal; Maturity of the bonds.