- 'Pre-Green' budget - a bumper FA 1983. // Accountancy;Nov82, Vol. 93 Issue 1071, p14
Comments on the Finance Act 1983, Great Britain's proposed national budget for the year 1983. Building societies; Second-hand bond; Capital losses; Friendly societies; Corporate borrowing.
- Good news: no aircraft carrier for Wyo. // Wyoming Business Report;Mar2012, Vol. 12 Issue 13, p30
The author offers a prediction for Wyoming's Budget resolution citing the State Legislature's approval of 3.2 billion dollars in operating funds for 2013-2014, more funding for highway, local government and health projects, and no allocation for an aircraft carrier.
- D.C. passes 2000 budget. Resnick, Amy B. // Bond Buyer;05/12/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30639, p1
Focuses on the implementation of a budget in Washington D.C. for the fiscal year 2000. Inclusion of a tax cut plan and debt restructuring package in the plan; Approval of the budget by Mayor Anthony Williams.
- Report says D.C. needs more revenue to cover future spending increases. Resnick, Amy B. // Bond Buyer;10/07/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30494, p6
Cites the report of senior fellow Carol O'Cleireacain about the District of Columbia's fiscal recovery and future spending needs. Structure of budget; Need for a federal payment, a commuter tax or other sources of discretionary revenue; Projected baseline spending increases; Elimination of the...
- Budgets in brief. Harris, Elizabeth E. // Bond Buyer;12/11/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30538, p6
Reports on the budget of Lawrence, Massachusetts. Tax base; Reliance on state aid; Outstanding debt; Funding sources.
- Nassau County Officials Settle on Budget. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;11/30/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31027, p6
Reports on the settlement of the budget of Nassau County, New York. Prospect of losing control of the finances of the county to a state-appointed oversight board.
- Bills shoot from start gate as marathon begins. Feigenbaum, Edward D. // Indianapolis Business Journal;01/25/99, Vol. 19 Issue 46, p9
Focuses on the Indiana General Assembly's budget session. Strategy involved in scheduling decisions; Delays in the budget process; Proposal to increase high technology and biomedical research funding.
- Government approves new budget. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;10/13/2000, Vol. 44 Issue 41, p22
Reports on Lebanese government's approval of the draft budget for 2001. Total estimated revenues; Cabinet's recommendation to apply a number of amendment to the original proposal.
- Budget Day 1981. // Accountancy;Feb1981, Vol. 92 Issue 1050, p9
Reports that March 10, 1981 is a Budget Day in Great Britain.