- Maryland's first Black treasurer qualifies minority-owned banks for state investments. // Jet;05/27/96, Vol. 90 Issue 2, p11
Reports that Maryland's first Black treasurer Richard N. Dixon minority-owned financial institutions has qualified in a minority-owned institutions for state investment.
- First black treasurer. // Jet;2/19/96, Vol. 89 Issue 14, p6
Presents a photograph of Richard N. Dixon, a member of the Maryland House of Delegates, who is sworn in as Maryland's first black state treasurer. Dixon's career in politics and government service.
- New publisher at 'Fort Worth Business Press.'. Francis, Robert // Fort Worth Business Press;12/21/2009, Vol. 25 Issue 46, p4
The article announces the appointment of Richard Dixon as publisher at the Fort Worth Business Press and the Collin County Business Press.
- Maryland state treasurer cancels $225 million GO sale. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;01/06/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30802, p3
Discusses the cancellation of Maryland's general obligation bond sale by state Treasurer Richard N. Dixon due to a cash surplus in the state treasury. Impact of the cancellation on business; Municipal bond investors' attitude on the cancellation.
- Richard "Tricky Dick" Dixon (1941-2015). Stone, Marc // Offbeat;Oct2015, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p20
An obituary for bassist Richard Dixon Sr. is presented.
- Maryland treasurer cancels sale. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;01/10/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30804, p1A
Reports that Maryland state Treasurer Richard Dixon has cancelled an obligation bond sale in the state.
- Dixon does homework. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;7/14/2003, Issue 2572, p4
Reports that Midlands agency boss Richard Dixon has built a homeworking division to sell holidays from his web site.
- Maryland's Electronic GO sale lands state its lowest TIC and its most bids. Meisler, Daniel // Bond Buyer;02/25/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30586, p3
Discloses that Maryland's general obligation bonds got its lowest true-interest cost when it sold $225 million in bonds. Five bidders for the bonds; Use of Bloomberg's electronic bidding system; Maryland Treasurer Richard Dixon's comments on the bidding procedure and outcome.
- Special Issue on Metabolic Plant Biology. Xie, De-Yu; Melis, Anastasios // Planta;Sep2012, Vol. 236 Issue 3, p763
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editors discuss 15 research contributions by professor Richard Arthur Dixon on plant biology and metabolism.