Value-Conscious Buyers Eye Hefty Arizona, Texas Deals
- Deals Dominate, Led by $600 Million Mass. Gans; Secondary Unchanged. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;11/15/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31018, p2
Focuses on the outcome of the bond trading in the United States for November 14, 2000. Focus of the market on the selling of the Massachusetts federal highway grant anticipation notes; Reduction of the Series B yields at the repricing; Range of the reoffering yields.
- Deal covenants frustrate bondholders. // Asset Securitization Report;10/8/2001, Vol. 1 Issue 38, p4
Focuses on the impact of criteria for franchise deal on the bond market. Requirements for franchise deal; difficulty in identifying investors in a private deal; Failure to settle the deal between Orix Capital Markets and Olajuwon Holdings.
- Taxables Steal Show in Primary; Sideways Secondary. RIGGS, TAYLOR // Bond Buyer;5/9/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33909, p2
In this article, the author offers information on the status of the U.S. municipal bond market in the second week of May 2013. She mentions that a broad divergence in demand has been observed between new paper and secondary trades during the week. She also informs that the investors have...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, April 10. // Bond Buyer;04/10/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30867, p2
Reports major deals in the bond market in the United States as of April 10, 2000. Includes information on the amount of deals, lead underwriter, and expected pricing date; Total amount of dealer inventories; Information on the assets of various bond markets.
- Oakland Comes to Market in Effort To Restructure Pension Bond Deal. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;10/2/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31235, p5
Reports the decision of Oakland municipality in California to sell taxable pension obligation bonds. Purpose for selling the bonds; Negotiator for the transaction; Adviser for the deal.
- Issuers Put Off Offerings Amid Glut of New Volume. ALBANO, CHRISTINE // Bond Buyer;3/25/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33882, p8
In this article, the author informs that in spite of the strong note of the U.S. municipal bond market, issuers have downsized the new deals so that the market can maintain its balance after facing recent saturation of new volume in the last week of March 2013.
- Primary Market Primed to See $6 Billion of New Issuance. ALBANO, CHRISTINE // Bond Buyer;6/17/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33929, p5
In this article, the author offers information on the status of the U.S. bond market in the third week of June 2013. He predicts that the market volume would be increased due to the new issuance of approximately six billion U.S. dollars by various large deals such as health care sale of...
- Large Deals Hit Amid Firm Tone, Uncertainty. RAMAGE, JAMES // Bond Buyer;7/17/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33946, p2
In this article, the author offers information on the status of the U.S. municipal bond market that has closed on a stronger note due to the arrival of large deals in the third week of July 2013.
- New Deals Give Munis a Positive Direction. RAMAGE, JAMES // Bond Buyer;5/15/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33912, p2
In this article, the author offers information on the status of the U.S. municipal bond market in the third week of May 2013. He discusses various new issues and deals that have provided a strong and positive direction to the market such as a wastewater deal of Los Angeles, California. He also...