- Cox gets go-ahead from CPUC. // Telephony;09/30/96, Vol. 231 Issue 14, p9
Reports that Cox Communications subsidiary Cox California Telecom has received authority from the California Public Utilities Commission to offer local telephone service in the southern part of the state.
- Cox Hits 100K-Sub Phone Mark in S.D. Haugsted, Linda // Multichannel News;3/11/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p22
Reports the success of local phone services in San Diego, California by Cox Communications Inc. Consistency on the increase of subscribers; Factors contributing to the success of services; Availability of the customers to Cox bundle of digital television, data access and telephony.
- Take a chance on telephony...Cox is. Carroll, Kelly // Telephony;01/10/2000, Vol. 238 Issue 2, p22
Focuses on the cable telephony business of Cox Communications. How the business started; Cox's solution in offering telephony service; List of Cox's markets. INSET: Study partners.
- Cox picks Arris for cable telephony. Bernier, Paula // Inter@ctive Week;06/16/97, Vol. 4 Issue 20, pI-12
Focuses on cable telephony services which are being offered by Cox Communications Incorporated. Number of markets this service will be offered to; What this venture will provide for Cox; Comments from Stan Brovont, director of marketing at Arris Interactive.
- Cox cable telephony is cooking...with gas. Bannan, Karen J. // Inter@ctive Week;09/21/98, Vol. 5 Issue 36, pI-23
Presents information on the Cox Communications Inc. telephone service, which delivers primary-line telephony to subscribers. Comments from Mark Davis, the company's director of engineering for telephony technology; Reference to the company's first telephony service distributed in Orange County,...
- New Digital Telephone Service launched by Cox in San Diego. // San Diego Business Journal;09/14/98, Vol. 19 Issue 37, p22
Reports that Cox Communications has introduced digital telephone service in San Diego, California in September 1998. Fiber-optic cable network; Service testing in East County in early 1998; Long-term strategy to be a one-stop communications resource; Number of customers.
- Cox says early foray's bearing fruit. Mason, Charles // America's Network;06/01/98, Vol. 102 Issue 11, p58
Announces Cox Communications Inc.'s offering of its Cox Digital Telephone service in Meriden, Cheshire and Southington, Connecticut. Targeted market; Response to the area's strong consumer demand for advanced communications services; Cost savings from Cox's digital telephone service.
- Cox launches digital telephobe service in Tucson. // Inside Tucson Business;6/23/2003, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p16
Reports that Cox Communications launched Cox Digital Telephone service in Tucson, Arizona. Number of households to be provided with the telephone service; Cost of the digital telephone service per month.
- Cox Communications Gets J.D. Power Award. Blanchard, Sam // San Diego Business Journal;7/16/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 29, p5
The article announces that Cox Communications Inc. received the highest honors in J. D. Power and Associates' regional 2007 Residential Telephone Customer Satisfaction Study.