California DWR Ups Deal to Nearly $12B Following PUC Nod
- DWR Seeks $11.95 Billion Deal. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;8/13/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31448, p1
Reports the request of the Department of Water Resources to increase the amount of revenue bond issuance in California.
- Angelides Sets the Date. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;9/30/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31481, p1
Reports the sale of variable-rate power revenue bonds by the Department of Water Resources in California. Amount of the bonds; Schedule on the sale; Lead underwriter of the sale.
- PG&E Suit Puts Brakes On DWR Deal. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;10/22/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31496, p1
Reports on the delay of the orders for the bond sale of the California Department of Water Resources (DWR). Filing of lawsuit against DWR by the Pacific Gas & Electric Co.; Violation on the requirements for due process by DWR; Resolution on the delay by J.P. Morgan Securities Inc.
- California DWR Prices $4.25 Billion: Next Month Sees $7.55 Billion More. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;10/24/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31498, p1
Reports on the sale of multi-billion dollars worth of floating-rate power purchase revenue bonds by the Californian Department of Water Resources. Orders resulting from the deal; Comments of Peter Hill, managing director and head of public finance of lead underwriter J.P. Morgan Securities...
- California DWR Closes Historic Sale. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;11/6/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31507, p1
Reports on the closing of an account on the sale of fixed-rate power bonds by the California Department of Water Resources on November 5, 2002. Changes in the value of yields during the day; Grades assigned by different ratings agencies to the deal; Benefit of the deal for underwriters;...
- California DWR Sets $1B Deal to Refund Debt Sold During Power Crisis. Jensen, Randall // Bond Buyer;8/16/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33566, p6
The article reports on the sale of power revenue bonds by the California Department of Water Resources.
- Swaps Loom Large In DWR's Big Sale. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;10/21/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31495, p1
Reports on the sale of bonds by the California Department of Water Resources. Amount of the bonds; Schedule on the pricing of the bonds; Credit rating of the deal.
- Giant Deal Nearly Done, DWR Sets $710 Million Taxable Issue. Finestone, Deboragh // Bond Buyer;11/7/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31508, p3
Reports that California Department of Water Resources' plan to sell about 710 million dollars in tax revenue bonds to finance portions of its complex power program that are ineligible for tax-exempt financing under federal tax law as of November 7, 2002. Sale of 10.5 billion dollars in...
- Power Deal Hinges on PUC's Approval of DWR Requirements. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;7/25/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31188, p1
Reports on the California Department of Water Resources' submission of its long-awaited revenue requirements to the state Public Utility Commission. Legal features of the credit on the bonds; Approval of the rate order announced.