First Republic Goes Muni With Alliance Veteran Keenan
- First Republic's Herbert to Remain CEO Through 2017. Kline, Alan // American Banker;12/4/2015, Vol. 180 Issue F346, p1
The article reports that the contract for chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) of First Republic Bank in San Francisco, California, James Herbert, has been extended for next two years as chief executive officer (CEO) and chairman till December 31, 2015 and states that after December 31,...
- Executive Moves. // Money Management Executive;9/19/2011, Vol. 19 Issue 36, p10
The article announces several appointments at the U.S. financial services companies including David Jodka as national sales manager of the U.S. intermediary distribution at Schroders PLC, Matt Krusko as managing director and wealth adviser of the First Republic Bank and Eileen McCarthy as senior...
- A List of 'Overpaid' CEOs Draws Ire--and Praise. Cole, Jim; Rieker, Matthias // American Banker;8/16/2005, Vol. 170 Issue 157, p2
Focuses on the pay packages of bank chief executives that are featured in the SNL Financial LC report on banking companies with more than $5 billion in assets. Complaint that the SNL report's metrics tied compensation to overall performance, with the example of Martin G. McGuinn, chief executive...
- First Republic Brings Back a Dividend. Kline, Alan // American Banker;4/19/2012, Vol. 177 Issue 61, p10
The article gives information about the independent, publicly traded company First Republic Bank which plans to start paying quarterly dividends to investors in July 2012.
- First Republic Is First Bank at Presidio. Kuehner-Hebert, Katie // American Banker;11/30/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 229, p5
Reports on the opening of First Republic Bank branch in Presidio, San Francisco, California. History of Presidio park; Aims of branch opening to gain business from neighboring tenants; Redevelopment of the park into a commercial center.
- Thumbs up or down for First RepublicBank deal? Streeter, William W. // ABA Banking Journal;Sep88, Vol. 80 Issue 9, p20
Comments on the business failure of the First Republic Bank in Texas. Views of the banking industry to the collapse of the bank; Financial assistance provided by the Federal Deposit and Insurance Corp. to the bank; Impact of the thrift crisis on depository institutions.
- First Republic Adds Managing Director. Barrett, Larry // American Banker;9/20/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 145, p7
The article reports that Gregg Palmer has been appointed managing director and wealth adviser at the San Diego, California office of banking company First Republic Bank.
- S.F. Bank's Shares Set for Offer. Stewart, Jackie // American Banker;3/1/2012, Vol. 177 Issue 33, p7
The article mentions some of First Republic Bank's shareholders and management team members plan to sell about 11.8 million shares of common stock in a secondary offering and the bank's chairman Jim Herbert will continue in that position until December 2019.
- First Republic Seeks $281M in Its IPO. // American Banker;11/30/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 183, p2
The article reports that First Republic Bank expects to raise $280.5 million through an initial public offering.