- North Carolina Turnpike Readies Big BAB Sale Before They Expire. TEMPLE-WEST, PATRICK // Bond Buyer;10/14/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33398, p8
The article reports on the increasing sale of bonds by the North Carolina Turnpike Authority (NCTA) as the Build America Bonds (BAB) program is set to expire at the end of year. NCTA is set to issue second round of debt of about 500 million dollars of toll revenue. It also states tha NCTA is...
- SOUTHWEST Bond-Watch. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/19/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31701, p31
Presents news items related to the field of bond market as of August 19, 2003 in the U.S. Reduction in the fund of Regional Transportation District's FasTrack Expansion program; Approval of bond package by City Council of San Antonio, Texas for city's ballot; Expectation of officials from...
- Baltimore Presses Ahead With Sale Despite Fiscal Woes. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;8/2/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31938, p38
Reports on the plan to issue a competitive transportation revenue bond of Baltimore, Maryland. Struggle of the city on several fiscal challenges including an ongoing school funding problem; Role of the city government to pay the debt service; Use of the bond proceeds to fund various...
- Maryland Selling $587M, While Delaware Agency Readies S195M Deal. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;10/1/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31981, p40
Reports on the plan of Maryland and Delaware Department of Transportation to sale bonds in the bond market. Intention of the department to issue new-money revenue bonds; Sales of the combined bonds issued; Affirmation of Fitch Ratings Inc. of the bonds.
- Loudoun County, Va., Selling $184M, Puts Off Refunding. Schroeder, Peter // Bond Buyer;5/30/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32639, p5
The article reports on the plan of Loundoun County, Virginia to competitively sell $184 million of general obligation bonds on May 30, 2007. The proceeds of the Series 2007B general obligation bonds will be used to finance various capital projects including $35.5 million for improvements to two...
- Fairfax County Va., Could Issue Debt For Dulles Airport Rail Project in 2008. Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;6/20/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32654, p5
The reports on the statement of debt manager Leonard P. Wales that Fairfax County, Virginia could issue bonds to fund its $400 million share of the first phase of a $5.1 billion, subway extension to Washington Dulles International Airport. According to Wales, the county is still evaluating its...
- Maryland DOT Readies $140M Deal That Could Include BABs. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;6/7/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33328, p3
The article reports on the move of the Maryland Department of Transportation's (MDOT) to sell 140 million dollars worth of bonds that could include MDOT's first Build America Bonds (BABs).
- TRANSPORTATION: First Half. // Bond Buyer;8/11/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32937, p7A
A chart that lists the performance of transportation bond market in the U.S. in the first half of 2008 is presented.
- MIDWEST Bond-Watch. Shields, Yvette; Albanese, Elizabeth; Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;05/16/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31140, p31
Reports developments related to bonds and bond markets in the United States as of May 2001. Vote of approval by Ann Arbor Public Schools for the bond referendum to improve school facilities; Conclusion of the New Ohio Institute on state aid increase for urban high poverty schools;...