Virginia Governor Announces Additional Shortfalls in Budget
- DELAWARE: Projections Revisited. Vekshin // Bond Buyer;11/5/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31258, p39
Reports on the revised revenue projections for Delaware for the fiscal year 2002. Percentage increase in the revenues projected by the Delaware Economic Financial Advisory Council's revenue subcommittee at its meeting held in October 26, 2001; Reason behind the upgrade; Projection of low...
- OKLAHOMA: Looking Worse in 2011. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;12/29/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33240, p7
The article reports on the forecast for the revenue of Oklahoma for fiscal 2011 which is expected to decrease by 966.8 million dollars.
- chapter 4: Special Report. // Saudi Arabia Business Forecast Report;2010 1st Quarter, p29
The article presents the global economic forecasts from 2000 to 2013, provided by Business Monitor International Ltd. including information on global fiscal spending, government finance, and reasons for economic problems.
- Outlook and Assumptions: Alternative Scenarios. // Egypt Country Monitor;Nov2011, p4
The article offers information on the economic outlook and assumptions Egypt's public finances is threaten with the economic activity downturn while global oil prices could fall in the near term.
- Delaware Officials Upwardly Revise Revenue Forecasts. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;3/22/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32344, p6
The article reports that Delaware is expecting to collect 3.103 billions dollars in revenue during fiscal 2006. It is a gain of 1.8 percent or 54.7 million dollars from earlier projections, state revenue forecasters estimated. Revenue is expected to rise by 91.8 million dollars for both fiscal...
- TBMA Survey Sees $360 Billion Deficit in Fiscal '05. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;10/22/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31995`, p4
Forecasts the declining federal budget deficit for fiscal 2005 in the U.S. Result of the improving yields from short and long-term interest rates; Increase of tax revenue as a result of economic growth; Continuation of the stability of the yield curve throughout the year.
- BASIC MECHANISMS AND ASSUMPTIONS IN THE PROJECTION OF PUBLIC FINANCES. // OECD Economic Surveys: Denmark;Jul2003, Vol. 2003 Issue 10, p141
Offers information on the mechanisms and assumptions influencing the projection of public finances in Denmark. Calculation of the annual adjustment of public transfer rates and thresholds in the tax system; Determinant of collective public consumption; Medium-term objectives of the government.
- Debt Hampers Fiscal Progress. // Latin America Monitor: Caribbean Monitor;May2011, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p11
The article offers an economic outlook for Belize for 2011, which focuses on the impact of public debt on its fiscal accounts. The authors agree that the debt repayment schedule of its government can hinder the economic growth of the country. They also mention that the problems experienced by...
- More Money in '06-'07. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;5/9/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32377, p31
The article reports on the announcement made by the Department of Finance and Administration that Arkansas is expected to net a revenue surplus for fiscal 2006 of $332.3 million. The state expects that the budget surplus for fiscal 2007 will top $234 million. The article reports on the expected...