Lawsuit Delays Georgia's Planned Sale of $822 Million in Garvee-Like Bonds
- Mortgage, Foreclosure Complaints Quadruple at Attorney General's Office. // BusinessWest;1/30/2012, Vol. 27 Issue 19, p66
The article reports on the multiple number of complaints related to mortgage and business foreclosures in the U.S. which became the number-one reason consumers contacted the Office of the Attorney General for assistance in 2011.
- Getting a civil matter to court. Sydes, Brendan // Legaldate;Sep97, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p1
Discusses the procedure that applies to getting a civil case to courts in Australia. Description of the two formal mechanisms of exchange; Features of the Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR); Legal costs and other factors affecting the access to justice; Features of the class action or...
- Argentina (Case No. 2641). // Official Bulletin: Series B;2008, Vol. 91 Issue 3 (351, 352), p51
The article focuses on the complaint filed by the Association of Custom Brokers (AEDA) in Argentina challenging the administrative decision whereby the Ministry of Labour declared a trade union assembly null and void at the request of 12 union members.
- Colombia (Case No. 2617). // Official Bulletin: Series B;2008, Vol. 91 Issue 3 (351, 352), p62
The article focuses on the complaint filed by the General Confederation of Labour (CGT), Association of Employees of the National Prison Services (ASEINPEC) and Union of Guards of the National Prison Services (SIGGINPEC) in Colombia alleging that union members were branded as members of...
- Argentina (Case No. 2623). // Official Bulletin: Series B;2008, Vol. 91 Issue 3 (351, 352), p63
The article cites a complaint filed by the Argentinean Federation of Consortia (FAC) in Argentina.
- Peru (Case No. 2687). // Official Bulletin: Series B;2009, Vol. 92 Issue 1 (353, 354), p15
The article cites a complaint filed by the Autonomous Central Organization of Peruvian Workers (CATP) in Peru.
- Re St Bartholomew, Horley. R. A. // Ecclesiastical Law Journal;Sep2010, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p405
The article focuses on the petition of four children to Southwark Consistory Court in London, England, for the exhumation of their father's remains for the reinterment in their mother's grave.
- Re St Michael and All Angels, Sandhurst. R. A. // Ecclesiastical Law Journal;Sep2010, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p410
The article focuses on the approval of a chancellor in the Arches Court of Canterbury in England, for the reservation of the adjoining gravespaces on the tomb of the petitioner's son.
- Handling a civil lawsuit. Bell, Sandra R.; Gray, Valerie Lynn // Black Enterprise;Sep97, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p193
Presents guidelines to keep in mind when someone files a civil lawsuit.