DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS
- Milwaukee. // National Catholic Reporter;10/29/93, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p6
Reports on the expected signing of Catholic, Episcopalian and Lutheran leaders of a three-way ecumenical covenant during a November 3, 1993 worship service. Signatories of respective churches; Similar covenant of Milwaukee's Catholic and Episcopal diocese.
- Churches. Browne, J. Zamgba // New York Amsterdam News;11/06/97, Vol. 88 Issue 45, p42
Presents brief news reports on happenings in various churches in New York City. Information on the death of John N. Sturdivant, the African-American labor leader, at the age of 59; Details on the services for Cornelius McDougal; Identification of the pastor of Harlem-based Rendall Memorial...
- The 1888 London Centenary Missions Conference: Ecumenical disappointment... Askew, Thomas A. // International Bulletin of Missionary Research;Jul94, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p113
Examines the significance of the Centenary Conference on the Protestant Missions of the World held in London, England on June 9-19, 1888. Disappointments by some participants; Number and denominations of delegates; Varied quality of presentations; Topics and issues addressed; Credibility of...
- Project struggled to link Eucharist to justice. Gibeau, Dawn // National Catholic Reporter;01/23/98, Vol. 34 Issue 12, p14
No abstract available.
- Racism still top foe, say church partners. // Christian Century;01/31/2001, Vol. 118 Issue 4, p6
Reports on the goal of the Churches Uniting in Christ organization to combat racism. Three historically black churches; Minorities affected by racism.
- Community Easter Sunrise Service. // Trammel Trace Tribune (Tatum, TX);3/ 1/2013, Vol. 36 Issue 39, p2
The article reports that the Tatum Interchurch Ministries' annual Easter Sunrise Service will be held at the pavilion of the First Christian Church in Tatum, Texas on March 31, 2013.
- THANK YOU. // Trammel Trace Tribune (Tatum, TX);5/ 1/2013, Vol. 36 Issue 41, p4
The article offers the gratitude of Gary Chamber and Dorathy Brazeal of Tatum Interchurch Ministries to those who attended the Easter Sunrise Service conducted at the First Christian Church in Tatum, Texas.
- Mexican ecumenical agreement signed. // Christian Century;2/16/94, Vol. 111 Issue 5, p163
Reports on the ecumenical agreement signed by the Anglicans, Roman Catholics, Antiochian Orthodox, Lutherans and Episcopalians in Mexico. First such document in Mexico; Recognition of Roman Catholic Church as an equal with the other denominations; Disappearance of ecumenism; Positive effect on...
- Metropolitan Church to Host Praise Dance. // Tennessee Tribune;8/9/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 32, p1
The article offers information on the fifth annual fundraising event called Praise Dance Extravaganza, to be hosted by the Metropolitan Interdenominational Church at the Z. Alexander Lobby Theatre in Nashville, Tennessee on August 12, 2012 in benefit of The First Response Center.