THE TRADING FLOOR
- The Belgian Environment for Multinational Business: Conflicting Perspectives. Bent, Fredrick T.; Cracco, Etienne; Vuerings, Raymond // Columbia Journal of World Business;Fall75, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p119
The purposes of this article are: first, to discover how the managers of U.S. subsidiaries located in Belgium go about collecting, evaluating and reporting information on the climate for investment; and, second, to determine whether or not U.S. nationals as managers, of U.S. subsidiaries view...
- Organizational Structures and Integrative Devices in European Multinational Corporations. Picard, Jacques // Columbia Journal of World Business;Spring80, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p30
ON THE BASIS OF interviews with executives of fifty-six manufacturing U.S. subsidiaries of European multinational corporations, we determine: 1) the types of organizational structures within which communications and coordination take place; 2) the types (with particular attention to marketing)...
- Deutsche Asset Unit Hires Fidelity Exec. // American Banker;5/26/2005, Vol. 170 Issue 101, p9
Reports Deutsche Bank hired Bart A. Grenier for the new position of head of specialty fixed-income in its subsidiary, Deutsche Asset Management in New York. Grenier's previous employer and career highlights; The amount of assets held by the Deutsch Bank unit.
- 2004 Not Bad for Regional Shops, and That's Just Fine. Jensen, Trevor // Adweek;12/13/2004, Vol. 45 Issue 47, p10
This article informs that with advertisement spending up and a Canadian holding company instilling renewed confidence in small and midsize agencies, 2004 was a good year for regional shops. Under CEO Miles Nadal, MDC reduced the ranks of the remaining independents by acquiring stakes in two New...
- NH subsidiaries of public companies. Babin, Holly; Dinucci, Paul // Business NH Magazine;Jun95, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p34
Lists New Hampshire subsidiaries of publicly held companies, ranked according to full-time employees in the state. Parent company; Exchange; Products and services; Contact information.
- IF YOU'VE BEEN BURNED BY IPOS, TAKE A LOOK AT THESE. Hylton, Richard D.; Wyatt, John // Fortune;3/20/1995, Vol. 131 Issue 5, p130
Informs investors about the type of initial public offering (IPO) known as equity carve-outs. How equity carve-outs are created when a public company sells a minority stake in one of its subsidiaries while keeping control; How these yield unusually high returns; Study on the performance of...
- Demographics: it is a black and white issue. // Campaign (UK);12/6/2002, Issue 49, p36
Reports on the expected launch of a subsidiary of Ham & High in North London, England borough of Saint John's Wood in January 2003.
- Ghana. // CruiseGuide;9/28/2009, p15
The article reports on the move of the waste management firm Zoom Lion Ghana Ltd. to set up a subsidiary company known as Zoil Ghana Ltd. in Ghana.
- Leading Detroit area U.S.-owned divisions, affiliates and subsidiaries. // Crain's Detroit Business;10/20/97, Vol. 13 Issue 42, p20
Presents a list of United States (U.S.)-owned divisions, affiliates and subsidiaries in the Detroit, Michigan area, ranked by 1996 revenue.