Texas Trans Burst Onto Market With Great Demand Expectations
- Bargain buys. Levin, Baron F. // Business Mexico;Oct1998, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p20
Gives information on the `bargains' being offered at the Mexican Stock Exchange (Bolsa). Situations which allows for the development of a penny market; Analysis of the declining stocks; Suggestions which should be considered when looking for bargains in a deteriorating penny market. INSET: A...
- High-yield bond issuance cools on Asia woes and oversupply. Monroe, Ann // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/06/98, Vol. 64 Issue 27, p19
Presents information on the high-yield bond market, relating to deals or issuing of volumes performance on the market. Amount of money raised through public and 144A high-yield bond offerings; Comments from head of JP Morgan's high-yield syndicate, John Gilbert; Percentage of buyers who were...
- High yield turns the corner. // High Yield Report;03/16/98, Vol. 9 Issue 11, p9
Focuses on deals or offerings in the high yield or stock market. Mention of the $800 million offering; Names of other companies who has offerings; Amount the offerings will be.
- PHILLY DEFENSE LINE. Parmalee, Patricia J. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;11/26/2001, Vol. 155 Issue 22, p21
Reports the trading option considered by the Philadelphia Stock Exchange and PHLX Defense Sector in Pennsylvania. Background of the equal-dollar weighted index.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: FIGS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/29/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 30, p40
Presents several charts depicting the global equity market as of July 2002. List of equity deals; Increase in global debt deals; Details on the syndicated loans in the U.S.
- Mounting woes for emerging markets douse hopes for issuing revival. Robinson, Danielle // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/06/98, Vol. 64 Issue 27, p26
States that the emerging markets may be in trouble, despite efforts by bankers to revive offerings within the market, for the first half of 1998. Number of emerging bonds issues that pulled out from the market; Identification these deals; Comments from vice president in emerging market debt...
- Delays in publishing share deals. // Accountancy;Jan1991, Vol. 107 Issue 1169, p38
This article reports that British Secretary of State for Trade and Industry Peter Lilley has decided that the International Stock Exchange's proposed rule to permit publication of deals of over Â£100,000 on the following day rather than immediate is not anti-competitive. Gordon Barrie, the...
- Johannesburg Signs Deal With LSE; Takes Over Safex. Kentouris, Chris // Securities Industry News;8/6/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 31, p18
Reports the deal of Johannesburg Stock Exchange with London Stock Exchange (LSE) to buy the South African Futures Exchange in South Africa. Aim of the deal; Contents of the agreement; Impact of the agreement in using the Sets trading system on LSE.
- Old Habits Re-emerge. Kellerhals, Richard // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;7/26/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 30, p23
The article looks at the state of the stock market as of July 2010. A U.S. head of loan sales and origination for a large international bank explained that the successful underwriting of leveraged buyouts (LBOs) makes equity checks closer to 30%. Figures showed that leverage multiples increased...