Stone & Youngberg Gets Hartfield Titus VP
- Stone & Youngberg's Manhattan Move. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;11/16/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32011, p6
This article reports that San Francisco-based Stone & Youngberg LLC announced yesterday it had moved its New York City office to 450 Lexington Avenue from 230 Park Avenue and will be hiring additional salespeople to further expand its fixed-income business. The 11 sales people currently in the...
- Banc of America, Stone & Youngberg Hire from Ranks of Quick & Reilly. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;5/18/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31886, p4
Reports on the public finance bankers hired by Banc of America Securities LLC from Quick & Reilly Group Inc. during its merger with Fleet Boston Financial Corp. in the U.S. Employment of the institutional sales team of Quick & Reilly at Stone & Youngberg LLC; Locations of the regional sales...
- Stone & Youngberg Bankers Move to L.A. Office. Finesto, Deborah // Bond Buyer;2/11/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31571, p6
Reports on the relocation of public finance bankers of Stone & Youngberg to Los Angeles, California. Reason behind the relocation; Employees at the new address; Expectations of the firm regarding its Phoenix, Arizona office.
- Office Growth. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;10/3/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31733, p43
Reports on the recruitment of employees by Stone and Youngberg in San Francisco, California.
- Stone & Youngberg Gets New-Issue Specialist Off Sidelines. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;9/3/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31462, p6
Profiles Lauren Post, senior vice president of Stone &Youngberg. Career history; Job responsibilities; Family background.
- California town prices $62.5 million refinancing to avoid a messy default. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;08/18/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30459, p1
Reports that Stone & Youngberg will price a three-tranche, Mello-Roos bond refinancing for Fontana, California. Total value of the refinancing package; Uses for the proceeds from the sale of Mello-Roos bonds by the town in 1988; Delinquency rate of the community facility district (CFD) on the...
- California county to correct defaulted debt. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;08/18/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30459, p32
Reports that Stone & Youngberg has been asked to help Nevada County, California correct its Mello-Roos bond deal. Amount in Mello-Roos bonds sold by Nevada County in 1990; First California Capital Market Group Inc. as the bond's underwriter; US Securities and Exchange Commission's investigation...
- S&Y Expands in N.Y. C. as Part of National Growth Strategy. McGee, Patrick // Bond Buyer;4/8/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33296, p6
The article reports on the business expansion of Stone & Youngberg LLC a private investment bank, by opening an office in New York City as part of their National Growth Strategy.
- S & Y Online: Stone & Youngberg Set to Introduce News and Trading System. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;5/13/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31634, p29
Stone & Youngberg LLC is planning to unveil its online system on May 15, 2003 at its distribution and bond-trading capacity. Youngberg earlier in 2003 purchased the intellectual-property rights from the online trading platform, which shut down in November 2002 after two years of operation. The...