NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE AGENTS/ Paperback Nonfiction. // Book Publishing Report;2/24/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p4
Provides the New York Times bestseller scorecard of literary agents, as of February 2003. Tina Bennett; Joan Foley; David Black; Henry Dunow; Andrew Blauner; Jennifer Rudolph Walsh.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE TOP 30 AGENTS. // Book Publishing Report;12/22/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 49, p8
Presents the "New York Times" Bestseller Scorecard for the top 30 agents as of December 2003. Esther Newberg; Robert Barnett; Amanda Urban; Tina Bennett; Sloan Harris.
- 2004 Paperback Nonfiction New York Times Top Literary Agents by No. of Titles. // Book Publishing Report;9/20/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 36, p7
Presents a chart depicting the 2004 Paperback Nonfiction "New York Times" Top Literary Agents according to number of book titles in the U.S. as of September 19, 2004. David Black of Black Inc.; Chris Schelling of Ralph M. Vicinanza Ltd.; Tina Bennett of Janklow & Nesbit Associates company.
- 2004 Paperback Nonfiction Top Literary Agents by No. of Titles. // Book Publishing Report;1/17/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p8
This article presents information on top literary agents for 2004 paperback nonfiction in the U.S. Some of the agents are David Black, Morton Janklow, Joan Foley, Amanda Urban, Esther Newberg, Chris Schelling, Tina Bennett, Don Congdon, Peter Ginsberg and Robert Barnett.
- Bennett bolsters WME lit unit. // Daily Variety;7/24/2012, Vol. 316 Issue 16, p4
The article announces that the literary division of William Morris Endeavor (WME) in Gotham, New York was joined by Tina Bennett.
- PEOPLE ON THE MOVE. // BusinessWest;1/30/2012, Vol. 27 Issue 19, p64
The article announces several promotions related to the business sector in Massachusetts including Janelle Holmboe as Dean of Admission at the American International College, Tina M. Bennett as president at Conservation Services Group, and Tracey Burke as Sales Associate at Park Square Realty.
- PAIR PROMOTED AT JANKLOW. Littleton, Cynthia // Daily Variety;7/27/2007, Vol. 296 Issue 19, p2
The article reports that Tina Bennett and Eric Simonoff have been promoted to directors at the New York-based literary agency Janklow and Nesbit Associates. Bennett has been with the agency since 1994, while Simonoff started at Janklow in 1991. Among the writers under the two directors' rosters...
- Myths, evidence and innovation. Lipson, Briar // Academy Magazine;Autumn2012, Vol. 2 Issue 1, p46
The article discusses the survey conducted by the Briar Lipson from the CfBT Education Trust on the importance of free schools. The innovation recommended for the state-funded educational institution includes changes in the school calendar, implementation of flexibility for part-time students,...
- A Large Attendance in the Antechamber. Rizzo, Frank // Daily Variety;6/23/2004, Vol. 283 Issue 56, p26
Reviews the theatrical production "A Large Gathering in the Antechamber," directed by Brian Lipson which is part of the Festival of Arts and Ideas in New Haven, Connecticut.