- OPENING SHOT. // Boys' Life;Apr2013, Vol. 103 Issue 4, p4
A photograph of the 2013 graduating class of the U.S. Air Force Academy is presented.
- Psychological or psychosocial factors and health. Hornig-Rohan, Mady // Advances: The Journal of Mind-Body Health;Summer96, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p43
Presents an abstract of an article entitled `Psychosocial Correlates of Immune Responsiveness and Illness Episodes in U.S. Air Force Academy Cadets Undergoing Basic Cadet Training,' by D.J. Lee, R.T. Meehan, et. al., published in the 1995 issue of `Journal of Psychosomatic Research' about the...
- Flying Chevrons. Seydel, Carie A. // Airman;May2003, Vol. 47 Issue 5, p2
Focuses on the role of enlisted pilots in shaping the Air Force in the U.S. Details on the training programs set by the aviation officers; Amendments of the Army Reorganization Bill to replace enlisted students with cadets; Contributions of the aviators to America's victories in international...
- Are Air Force Cadets Flying the Wrong Stuff? // Insight on the News;03/15/99, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p31
Focuses on the T-3 Firefly airplane used by United States (US) Air Force cadets for flight training. Accusation against the US Air Force regarding the airplane; Criticism on the airplane; Comment from some US Air Force officials.
- Competition, cooperation, satisfaction, and the performance of complex tasks among Air Force cadets. Porter, David B.; Bird, Megan E. // Current Psychology;Winter90/Winter91, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p347
Evaluates the effects of individual attitudes and organizational reward structures on the performance of US Air Force academy cadets. Measurement of the subjects' preference for cooperative or competitive situations; Types of behavioral patterns created by different group environments;...
- The shadow knows. Morton, David D. // Citizen Airman: The Official Magazine of the Air National Guard ;Aug99, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p18
Focuses on the Shadow Program to provide career options in the United States Air Force Reserve Command for military cadets in the country. Goals of the program to offer cadets to identify a career path in the command; Emphasis on hands-on training for participating cadets.
- Will Air Force Academy Ever Convict Rapists? // Women in Higher Education (10608303);Feb2012, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p4
The article discusses an issue concerning a string of sexual assault charges against Air Force Academy cadets in the U.S.
- Scandal in Colorado Springs. // Time;3/3/1967, Vol. 89 Issue 9, p70
The article focuses on the scandal at the U.S. Air Force Academy. Lieutenant General Thomas S. Moorman says that 33 more cadets have resigned after they are accused of cheating and a possible other code violations is under way. The scandal that involved the resignation of 109 cadets in 1965...
- Colorado Springs (Colorado). // Advocate;7/26/79, Issue 272, p10
Reports that in Colorado Springs, Colorado an unidentified cadet of the U.S. Air Force resigned instead of facing a hearing over charges that he associated with homosexuals.