The price is not always right
- Harveys comes back on a high. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;07/16/99, Issue 5146, p6
Reports on the stock performance of furniture companies and retailers in Great Britain recent as of July 12, 1999. Includes Harveys; Magnet's market value; Magnet; Marks & Spencer.
- cm city comment. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;11/10/2000, Issue 5213, p5
Discusses developments concerning stocks of furniture retailers in Great Britain, compiled as of November 6, 2000.
- Furniture retail price inflation remains static. // Cabinet Maker;1/4/2001, Issue 5268, p4
Reports on the annual furniture retail price inflation in November 2001.
- Retail Intelligence. // Cabinet Maker;1/9/2004, Issue 5370, p14
Reports on the performance of the British furniture retail sector in November 2003. Decline of value of sales; Price establishment for the winter sales; Store sales.
- Irish retail sales drop for 12th consecutive quarter. // Cabinet Maker;4/27/2012, Issue 5785, p12
The article reports on the decline in the retail sales in Ireland for 12 consecutive quarters in the flooring and furniture sector according to Retail Excellence Ireland.
- Inflation static. // Cabinet Maker;7/19/2002, Issue 5296, p3
Reports on the retail price inflation in the furniture industry as of June 2002. Offset in the prices of living room and bedroom furniture; Deflation in furnishings; Information on the overall retail inflation.
- Can retailers drop those $299 beds? Apparently not. // Furniture/Today;6/7/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 38, p21
The article offers the author's insights regarding the 299-dollar-prices for mattresses which give consumers a false sense of bedding prices.
- FURNITURE STOCKS LAST WEEK. // Furniture/Today;07/24/2000, Vol. 24 Issue 45, p55
Presents a summary of the stock prices of several United States furniture manufacturers and retailers, for five trading days ended July 20, 2000.
- Why shopping is hard, and very useful, work. Wyman, Lissa // Furniture/Today;10/4/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p108
Offers advice for furniture retailers and vendors in the United States. Merchandising; Organization; Selection; Lighting; Housekeeping; Pricing; Sales help; Cross merchandising.