- Return to Salterforth. // Cabinet Maker;12/04/98, Issue 5117, p3
Announces that upholstery maker Frayling will exhibit at Silentnight Group's Salterforth showrooms in Great Britain for three years from April 1999. Construction of an extension at Salterforth; Reason Frayling stopped exhibiting at Salterforth in early 1990s.
- Parker Knoll in Polish supplier change. // Cabinet Maker;6/11/2004, Issue 5392, p6
Reports on the denial of Nino Allenza, Silentnight Group chief executive, regarding claims the company has changed its Polish manufacturer for the Parker Knoll By Design upholstery in Great Britain. Claim of the company to have two Polish suppliers to guarantee production; Expectation on the...
- Silentnight Group axes furniture brands operation. Parry, Caroline // Marketing Week;11/4/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 45, p6
The article reports that Silentnight Group company is planning to close its furniture brands operation, which includes the upholstery brand Parker Knoll, and is in talks with potential buyers over the future of the division. The furniture brands division, which is based in Enfield, north London,...
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;3/1/2002, Issue 5276, p3
Reports global developments in the furniture industry as of March 2002. Announcement for Silentnight Holdings' Salterforth At Home shows; Venue for the Belgian Upholstery Fabrics and Trimmings Show; Affiliation of Nuovofiore business with Qualitas.
- C-T tipped for Parker Knoll buy. // Cabinet Maker;2/25/2005, Issue 5427, p3
The article reports that Christie-Tyler is the likely buyer of Parker Knoll. A decision is expected in the next week. Parker Knoll owner Silentnight Group has been in exclusive negotiations with the would-be bidder for a month. A decision had been expected by the end of January but no agreement...
- A first for Silentnight Holdingsâ€¦. // Cabinet Maker;8/17/2007, Issue 5551, p38
A photograph of the 1978 managing directors and chief executives of Silentnight Holdings PLC is presented.
- THE PRODUCTS: Silentnight Beds. // Cabinet Maker;5/20/2011, Issue 5738, p19
The article offers brief information on the PocketZing3 pocket spring bed technology by Silentnight Beds.
- Silentnight Group to consolidate production. // Cabinet Maker;11/4/2011, Issue 5762, p8
The article reports on the plan of Silentnight Group Ltd. to close its factory in Batley and make Barnoldswick its main production site in England to absorb the forecast production requirements of both facilities.
- Silentnight Duck and Hippo return to TV. // Cabinet Maker;01/26/2001, Issue 5222, p6
Reports on the 2001 advertising campaign of Silentnight Beds.