- Inflation increases. // Cabinet Maker;09/10/99, Issue 5154, p3
Reports on the annual retail inflation rate for furniture in July 1999, according to the Office for National Statistics in Great Britain.
- Furniture price inflation returns. // Cabinet Maker;02/23/2001, Issue 5226, p2
Reports the growth of furniture retail price inflation in Great Britain. Attribution of the increase; Decline in the total retail inflation despite increases; Figures gained from the National Statistics.
- Inflation edges up. // Cabinet Maker;03/30/2001, Issue 5231, p3
Reports the price inflation of retail furniture industry in Great Britain in February 2001. Percentage of price inflation increase; Illustration of the furnishing price inflation; Enhancement of the shopping basket of products used to calculate the Retail Price Index.
- No change to price inflation. // Cabinet Maker;12/20/2002, Issue 5318, p2
Reports the status of price inflation in furniture retail in Great Britain. Average annual rate of inflation; Impetus to the deflation in the furnishing sector; Rise in overall retail inflation.
- Furniture inflation returns. // Cabinet Maker;5/21/2004, Issue 5389, p4
Reports on the return of annual retail price inflation for furniture in April 2004 in Great Britain.
- Pre-Easter sale rises lift inflation. // Cabinet Maker;4/26/2002, Issue 5284, p2
Reports the increase in the Easter sales of furniture retailers in Great Britain. Percentage increase in the rate of annual retail price inflation; Effect of increase petrol prices on the overall inflation rate; Comparison of the price inflation rate between February and March of 2002.
- Inflation returns as furniture prices jump. // Cabinet Maker;10/13/2000, Issue 5209, p2
Reports on the return of annual retail inflation to the British furniture market after prices increase by almost five per cent in September 2000.
- Retailers absorb VAT rise. // Cabinet Maker;2/11/2011, Issue 5724, p8
The article reports on the 2.5% increase of the overall shop price inflation in furniture trade in Great Britain.
- Inflation in furniture industry falls to seven-month low. // Cabinet Maker;1/20/2012, Issue 5771, p18
The article reports on the decline of the annual inflation rate in the furnishings and furniture industry to a seven-month low in Great Britain in 2011.