Wade boss Gray to run Welbeck House
- Brandnew tactics. De Melim, Richard // Cabinet Maker;4/11/2008, Issue 5583, p18
The article reports that David Gray and Nigel Hennigan of Wade Upholstery in Great Britain have launched new strong brands of furniture - Verana by Wade Upholstery brand, Select brand, Additions, and Wade Upholstery to boost the sales of the company and attract customers to buy their products....
- Centre of excellence. // Cabinet Maker;9/28/2001, Issue 5257, p21
Focuses on the recognition of the Jena model from Wade Upholstery during the Furniture Industry Awards in Great Britain. Features of the Jena sofa collection; Departure of the Jena design from the historical product offer of the company; Product areas identified and created for the Wade.
- Brand delivers. // Cabinet Maker;9/2/2005, Issue 5454, p4
Reports on the effect of advertising campaign on the sales of furniture retailer Wade Upholstery. Furniture models featured in the brand awareness campaign; Concept of the advertising campaign; Statement of sales and marketing director Nigel Hennigan on the benefits of the campaign.
- Leather furniture. // Cabinet Maker;4/11/2008, Issue 5583, p16
The article evaluates several leather furniture including the Rio leather sofa designed with a silver leaf finish from Verana by Wade Upholstery; Marcus sofa from Natuzzi, which is designed with side stitching to create a padded effect; and the leather upholstered Longhorn chair with faux horn...
- Shop window. // Cabinet Maker;5/2/2003, Issue 5336, p10
Features several upholstery created by established furniture makers. Henley from Gascoigne Designs; Savoy sofa from Wade Upholstery; Laura sofa from Duresta.
- Shop window. // Cabinet Maker;11/19/2004, Issue 5415, p10
Features various furniture products. Design of the Amelia grand sofa from Wade Upholstery; Range of finishes available for the Classic collection of white bedroom furniture from Igoe Furniture; Quality of the Versailles six drawer tall chest from Lifestyle Furniture.
- More sign for London show. // Cabinet Maker;6/24/2005, Issue 5444, p5
Reports that companies are continuing to sign up to exhibit at London Interiors. Wade Upholstery, Global Arthouse and Corndell as the latest additions for the July 3-5, 2005 furniture exhibition.
- Designer eye on change. Gay, Alison // Cabinet Maker;9/10/2004, Issue 5405, p24
Profiles Ian Archer, upholstery designer for Wade Upholstery and Welbeck House. Career background; Fashionable approach to upholstery; Archer's plans for the company and The Furniture Show.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;1/25/2008, Issue 5572, p5
The article offers furnitures industry news briefs. Ancient Mariner Properties company is expanding its Indonesian factory to cope with the increasing demands for hand-made and crafted furnitures. Kaymed company is targeting investment in Great Britain for its mattress products. Wade Upholstery...