- BFC celebrates insurance victory. // Cabinet Maker;6/12/2009, Issue 5641, p8
The article announces the celebration of the British Furniture Confederation (BFC) on its successful completion of one of its key objectives to include furniture industry on its insurance scheme in Great Britain.
- Safe shopping plans take a step forward. // Cabinet Maker;03/02/2001, Issue 5227, p1
Reports the plan of the furniture industry in implementing a consumer insurance protection scheme in Great Britain. Improvement of the furniture industry's reputation; Investigation of the insurance scheme cost details.
- Risk assessment could cut insurance costs. // Cabinet Maker;7/18/2003, Issue 5347, p4
States that assessing working practices for risk could lead to lower insurance premiums for furniture manufacturers in Great Britain.
- How can I raise finance. Crisp-Jones, Stephen // Cabinet Maker;2/25/2011, Issue 5726, p16
The article discusses the application of business asset finance to increase the funding of companies in the furniture industry in Great Britain. It identifies the four key services offered to furniture retailers and manufacturers to boost its funding such as credit insurance, business insurance,...
- CFMA installs 2001 board, honors four. // Furniture/Today;12/18/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 15, p24
No abstract available.
- More case goods than usual introduced in Tupelo. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;3/3/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 26, p18
Describes the furniture industry in Tupelo, Mississippi. Display of furnitures by wood companies previously introduced in San Francisco or High Point; Opportunities for retailers to offer feedbacks on products; Impact of the West Coast dock shutdown to the furniture industry.
- CAMPION A. PLATTS MOVEABLE FEAST. // Architectural Digest;Apr2002, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p46
Features Campion A. Platt Architects, a furniture store in New York City. Product lines; Information on its owner; Inclusions in its Campaign Collection of furniture.
- A SILVER LINING FOR SAN FRANCISCO. // Architectural Digest;Apr2002, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p50
Presents information on Eric Brand Furniture, a furniture store in Burlingame, California. Product lines; Information on its owner; Description of the craftmanship of its products.
- HUDSON VALLEY'S MIDCENTURY MAKEOVER. // Architectural Digest;Apr2002, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p52
Presents information on 20th Century Gallery, a furniture store in Hudson, New York. Product lines; Information on its owner; Examples of its exclusive collections.