Air Force women repeat as service soccer champs
- SUSIE L. CASSEL: AN AIR FORCE ROLE MODEL. Cassel, Rusell N. // Education;Spring87, Vol. 107 Issue 3, p223
Profiles United Air Force officer Susie L. Cassel. Impact of personal experiences on career decisions; Schools attended; Life at the University of Southern California.
- Letters. Halvorsen, Gail S.; Sallee, Robert J.; Dickson, Joel S.; Rienerth, Janice G.; Winslow, Mike; Miller, James C. // Airforce Magazine;Feb2014, Issue 2, p6
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to the articles in previous issues including "The Feeder Force" in the January 2014 issue, "No Office, Intended" in the November 2013 issue, and "Life Flight" in the December 2013 issue.
- Romanian Holiday. DelaHaya, Rick // Citizen Airman: The Official Magazine of the Air National Guard ;Apr2000, Vol. 52 Issue 2, p9
Focuses on Air Force reservist Vickie Hopson's participation in a program that taught members of the Romanian air force about United States (US) Air Force unit intelligence procedures. Visit to four bases in Romania; Country's commitment to democracy; Part of the US European Command's Joint...
- A LONG OVERDUE THANK YOU. Just, Megan // Citizen Airman: The Official Magazine of the Air National Guard ;Jun2010, Vol. 62 Issue 3, p26
The article focuses on Women's Airforce Service Pilot (WASP) Margo deMoss. It highlights the Congressional Gold Medal that she received together with other WASPs at Washington D.C. after 65 years since they were sent home, without benefit or recognition, from the service for they were no longer...
- Focus: ROA Headquarters Staff. // Officer;Oct2005, Vol. 81 Issue 8, p62
Profiles Lani Burnett, the Reserve Officers Association's (ROA) Director of Industry Affairs and Business Relations. Responsibility for programs that align with ROA business strategy; Air Force service for 23 years; Work at a nonprofit organization; Americanism Chairman at her American Legion Post.
- Women in the U.S. Armed Forces. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2000, p213
No abstract available.
- No more tailhooks. // Christian Science Monitor;11/14/96, Vol. 88 Issue 245, p20
Editorial. Discusses allegations of sexual misconduct faced by the military in the United States. Information on the `Tailhook' scandal which involved the Navy; Sexual misconduct allegations against the Army; Comparisons of how the Navy and the Army dealt with charges of sexual misconduct.
- Direct combat position coding. // Military Intelligence Professional Bulletin;Apr-Jun94, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p45
Reports on the US Secretary of Defense's announcement of changes in the definition of direct ground combat and assignment rules for women soldiers. Need for the US Army to inform Congress of its intent to open maneuver brigade headquarters, division forward support battalions and collection and...
- Army needs its women. Gerard J. DeGroot // Christian Science Monitor;4/7/2000, Vol. 92 Issue 95, p11
Discusses the role of women in the United States military.