Muni Funds Own Significant Stake in US Airways Debt
- After a Positive Blip, Funds Return to Familiar Territory. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;10/04/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30989, p7
Reports on the performance of tax-exempt mutual funds in the United States for August 2000. Inflows and outflows in the funds; Municipal bond mutual fund flows.
- Net New Cash Inflows Flooded Muni Mutual Funds in January. Maurice, Alex // Bond Buyer;03/01/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31087, p1
Reports the augmentation of tax-exempt bond mutual funds through cash inflows in New York, New York. Indication of instability of equity markets; Significance of the tax season; Interest of the people in tax-exempt areas; Comparison of net cash outflows in the years 2000 and 1994.
- Bond Funds. Johnson, Patrice D. // Money;Sep2000, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p170
Ranks the three-year performance of several bond funds as of September 1, 2000. United States government, investment-grade corporate, high-yield corporate, and tax-exempt funds; Total return for one and three years; Yield.
- Net Inflows Jump to $1.7 Billion in February After Slow January. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;3/31/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31804, p40
Reports on the effect of increase in the net inflows on the municipal bond mutual funds. Estimation of net inflow in January 2003; Impact of net exchange of mutual fund on net inflows in February; Decrease in the stock funds due to increase in net inflows; Status of tax-exempt money market funds.
- Florida fund managers search for high yield in school, hospital bonds. Cintron, Ivan // Bond Buyer;05/27/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30401, p6
Reports on strategies being used by money managers to ensure the successful performance of Florida tax-exempt funds. Focus on income and yield; Top performers in terms of total return and income; Full investment in Florida paper; New issues.
- Funds Finish Fast. Barney, Lee // Money Management Executive;1/17/2011, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p1
The article reports on the augmentation of the equity funds in the U.S. for 2010. It details the increase in equity funds which include the rise of sector equity funds to 19.02 percent, domestic equity funds to 17.14 percent and mixed assets funds to 12.02 percent. It lists the firms which...
- Tax-exempt fund set by Colonial Mutual. Cope, Debra // American Banker;9/7/1993, Vol. 158 Issue 171, p13
Reports on Colonial Mutual Funds' introduction of a North Carolina tax-exempt fund. Goal of the fund; Fund lead manager Jeffrey Augustine on the fund.
- Retail Buyers Still Find Munis Worthwhile. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;3/30/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33491, p1
The article focuses on the implications of individual municipal mutual funds for retail investors in the U.S. It explores how retail buyers consider tax-exempt securities from municipalities in spite of the tax-exempt fund industry's turmoil. Statistics of buying opportunity for January 2011 of...
- Weekly Money Market Fund Assets. // Money Management Executive;4/16/2012, Vol. 20 Issue 16, p11
A table is presented which lists Assets of various money market funds including the governmental, non-governmental and tax-exempted funds.