Liberty Deals Likely Still On Despite Delay
- Asset Management: A public housing perspective. Galloway, Mojor // Journal of Housing & Community Development;Jan/Feb98, Vol. 55 Issue 1, p14
Deals with asset management and local investment decisions concerning the operation of public housing developments. Procedures recommended by an asset management approach that would benefit public housing; How to implement an asset management operation in public housing; Characteristic of the...
- K2. // Landscape Architecture Australia;Aug2007, Issue 115, p72
Several photographs of medium density public housing development in Melbourne, Victoria are presented.
- From the Outside Looking In: An Evaluation of Harbor Point. Bressi, Todd W. // Places: Forum of Design for the Public Realm;Summer93, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p42
An excerpt from a report on the transformation of Columbia Point public housing project in Boston, Massachusetts, to Harbor Point, a 1,283 unit, mixed-income, multiethnic community, prepared by Jay Farbstein and Richard E. Wener is presented.
- BRICK BY BRICK. Monaghan, Liz Scott // New Orleans Magazine;Aug2002, Vol. 36 Issue 11, p14
Provides information on the Saint Thomas Housing Development Project in New Orleans, Louisiana. Background on the condition of tenement buildings in New Orleans in 1938; Information on problems with the housing project during the 1980s; Details on the redevelopment of the housing area after 1996.
- No more sore eyes. L.T. // Oregon Business Magazine;Mar99, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p21
Reports on the steps taken by Albany, Oregon's Linn-Benton Housing Authority to make the Cottage Creek Development Project pleasing to the eyes. Includes restoration of the Periwinkle Creek; Construction of housing units that meet human needs.
- As Riverton goes, so goes New York. Wright, Keith L. T. // New York Amsterdam News;3/11/2010, Vol. 101 Issue 11, p12
The article presents the author's views on housing development between 135th and 138th streets along Fifth Avenue Riverton Houses in New York.
- State tenders housing feasibility studies. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;9/24/2010, Vol. 54 Issue 39, p10
The article announces that the Public Authority for Housing Welfare in Kuwait has invited international accountancy firms for a pre-qualification of a proposed housing project in Mutlaa, northwest of Kuwait City.
- Housing Ministry announces 25,500 additional homes. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;4/22/2015, Vol. 59 Issue 16, p15
The article reports on the additional 25,500 housing units to be constructed by Saudi Arabia's Housing Ministry across the country.
- City taking bids to demolish Connie Chambers project. Fessenden, Jim // Inside Tucson Business;12/21/98, Vol. 8 Issue 39, p19
Reports that the city of Tucson, Arizona, has put out a request for proposals for the demolition of the Connie Chambers housing project. Improvement of the Santa Rosa neighborhood; Reduction of the total number of housing units; Efforts to help businesses in the area.