HOW NEW MACHINE INNOVATIONS ARE: Stirring-up beverage sales
- Machine Guide. // Vending International;Dec2013, Vol. 47 Issue 11, p20
The article offers vending machine guides from N&W Global Vending Co., including the floor standing glass fronted can & bottle machine, floor standing hot beverage machine and the floor standing snack & combination machine and features the vending machines specifications.
- CALIF. KIDS GET CHOICE: NYC BANS SODA, SWEETS. // FoodService Director;8/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p6
Reports the decision of the New York City Council to remove junk food items from school vending machines. Types of foods and beverages included in the junk food category; Aim of the ruling; Findings of the Information Oestreicher on the success of the city's school district in meeting the rules...
- A Look at Vending, B&I + Nutrition. // FoodService Director;4/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p66
The article presents updates on the food service industry. Manual foodservice and cold beverages continue to generate the share of vending companies' business. According to Automatic Merchandiser, vending machines are predominating in the corporate world, with more than 58% of all vending...
- PACKAGING IS KEY TO HOT FOOD SALES: VENDING HEATS UP. Wolson, Shelley // FoodService Director;7/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p100
Reports on the popularity of vended hot food products in the U.S. as of July 15, 2002. Food items used by Automatic Chef Co.; Features of Hot Choice vending machines; Remarks from Dennis Plaster, vending supervisor for Ft. Hood military base in Killeen, Texas on how the hot food vending machine...
- `Out-of-service' time reductions: Break-downs. Lackey, G.E. // FoodService Director;3/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p216
Reports on the impact of vending machine breakdowns on food service operations. Vending machines' integration of electronic technology; Downtime reduction in vending machine servicing; Sales effect of broken vending machines.
- DOWN THE ROAD: Vending viewed as solution to difficult climate. // FoodService Director;1/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p44
Discusses the reasons vending could very well become dominant method of foodservice in non-commercial settings. Debate among foodservice operators about vending in schools; How corporations will look at vending; Suggestion regarding cold food vending.
- ALL MARKETS: Self-op sales ahead of ind. avg. by 31%. // FoodService Director;10/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p63
Presents updates on the status of vending sales in non-commercial food service market in the United States as of October 15, 2000. Percentage of increase in sales; Average vending machine sales; Key trends in vending food service market.
- IN HEALTHCARE: Overcoming 'bumps' in the road to profit. // FoodService Director;10/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p65
Focuses on the strategies of several foodservice operators in making their vending machine business a success. Information on the cash register system installed by E. Pasco Medical Center in Zephyrhills, Florida; List of foods provided by E. Pasco; Vending sales performance of E. Pasco; Gross...
- IN B&I: Experts mull labor, brands, dollar coins. // FoodService Director;10/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p68
Views on the status of vending machine foodservice market in the business and industrial environment in the United States. Perspectives on the future changes in the market; Reason for the importance of offering recognized brands in vending; Benefits of the Sacagawea dollar coin.