- NO IMPACT ON CAFETERIA: Coffee carts capturing new sales at Inova Fairfax Hosp. // FoodService Director;8/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p6
Highlights the launching of Inova Fairfax Hospital's Gourmet Bean coffee carts. Goal of the hospital for launching the coffee carts; Features of the coffee carts; Details on the sales generated by the coffee carts.
- EQUIPMENT SHOPPER. // FoodService Director;7/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p96
Lists several food service equipment as of July 15, 2002. Series 90 self-serve non-refrigerated and refrigerated Bakery Cases from Federal Industries; Camtherm Cart from Cambro; Blast Chillers from Dinex International; countertop convection ovens from Cadco Ltd.
- GOODTIMES: Banquet to go. // Foodservice & Hospitality;Sep2005, Vol. 38 Issue 7, p75
The article introduces the EnduraHeat carts from Carter-Hoffmann Corp. in Ontario. These products are useful in banquets and it can keep meals warm and ready to serve for up to two hours with canned heat or electricity. The products are usable especially in the food service industry.
- STORAGE & TRANSPORT. // Equipment Solutions;Aug2005, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p28
Evaluates several products used in food storage and transport. Chill Bags from DayMark Food Safety Systems; OutPac takeout boxes from Pactiv; Bussing cart from Carlisle; UltiGrips X-series gloves from San Jamar.
- PRODUCT SHOWCASE. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/3/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 18, p58
Presents equipment and supplies for restaurants. C.H. Guenther and Son Inc.'s Pioneer brand of Roasted Chicken Gravy Mix; KD Service Cart from Cambro; Patrick Cudahy Inc.'s Portion Perfect sliced meats; Wilbur Curtis's G3 Automatic Coffee Brewing System.
- What's new. Gledhill, Bob // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;1/10/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4204, p54
Features food and equipment products for catering professionals. Fillings of the Alfresco Celebrity Chef Collection of packaged sandwiches; Price of the Bavarian Grill Steaks from Artland; Design of the Bravilor Bolero soluble-coffee machine; Description of the microwave oven models of the...
- Best Ways to Go With the Flow. Bendall, Daniel // Food Management;Dec2003, Vol. 38 Issue 13, p52
The article discusses about several beverage dispensing equipments for delivering the best products in the most efficient manner. The most popular dispensing equipment for carbonated beverages is the soda tower with an integral ice bin. Chilling a carbonated beverage is essential to quality,...
- HostEx product preview. // Foodservice & Hospitality;Sep2003, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p92
Presents food service products shown at the HostEx 2003, Canada's largest hospitality trade show. Digital scale from Yamato; Espresso machine from Rancillo; Deep fryer from Perfect Fry Co.
- EQUIPMENT SHOPPER. // FoodService Director;10/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p62
Features several equipment and supplies for food service operators. C-700 Coffee System from Douwe Egberts Coffee Systems; Connoisseur knives from Dexter-Russell; HotServ Heated Banquet Cabinets from Metro; Add-A-Shelf display shelving.