- FPI honors EarthShell packaging. // Nation's Restaurant News;6/17/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 24, p41
Reports the award received by EarthShell Corp. from the Foodservice and Packaging Institute in Santa Barbara, California.
- Earthshell Signs Sodexho Deal. // Food Management;Dec2006, Vol. 41 Issue 13, p60
The article reports on the deal signed by EarthShell Corp. to supply preferable disposables to Sodexho USA accounts in the U.S. Such agreement assigns EarthShell as a preferred supplier and provides established pricing for all Sodexho locations to purchase EarthShell Packaging plates and bowls....
- An 'All-Natural' Dicey IPO. Serwer, Andrew // Fortune;3/30/1998, Vol. 137 Issue 6, p187
Presents a brief look at Earthshell, an initial public offering (IPO) being sold by Salomon Smith Barney and CS First Boston in 1998. Earthshell as a manufacturer of an `all-natural' disposable packaging; Its deal with McDonald's Corp; Losses the company faced in 1997; Relationship the company...
- EARTHSHELL DEBUTS BIODEGRADABLE HOT BEVERAGE CUPS. // Industrial Environment;Jun2001, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p2
Focuses on the plan of EarthShell Corp. to begin in-service testing of biodegradable hot beverage cups for a regional restaurant chain in 2001.
- Green cups aim for splash. Truini, Joe // Waste News;05/14/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p3
Reports on EarthShell Corp.'s manufacture of compostable hot beverage cups. Design of cups for use with hot items such as coffee and tea; Testing of the performance of the containers with a regional restaurant starting in May 2001.
- EARTHSHELL `BIG MAC' CONTAINER GETTING IN-STORE VALIDATION. // Industrial Environment;May2000, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p1
Reports that EarthShell Corp. has improved its biodegradable packaging material system for the food service industry.
- Serving Up Biodegradable Wraps in Us Parks. // Paper, Film & Foil Converter;Feb2003, Vol. 77 Issue 2, p14
Reports that EarthShell Corp.'s sandwich wraps are being used in several national parks throughout the United States. Features of EarthShell's sandwich wraps.
- EarthShell designs new look for Big Mac package. // Nation's Restaurant News;06/18/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 25, p52
Reports that EarthShell Corp. has designed the EarthShell container for McDonald's Corp.'s Big Mac hamburger as of June 18, 2001. Features of the environment-friendly container.
- Disposable Packaging Goes 'Natural' Leaversuch, Robert // Plastics Technology;Dec2002, Vol. 48 Issue 12, p35
Reports on the possible impact of natural composites developed by Santa Barbara, California-based EarthShell Corp. on disposable packaging. Focus of the company; Issuance of rigid packaging licenses by EarthShell to various companies; Agreement between EarthShell and DuPont Packaging &...