FROM CHILI TO PASTA: VEGGIE LINE INTRODUCED
- Sysco promotes 9 execs at operations nationwide. // Nation's Restaurant News;7/15/96, Vol. 30 Issue 27, p80
Reports that Sysco Corp. promoted nine executives in its operations. Background information on the company.
- Sysco promotes four employees to head distributor subsidiaries. // Nation's Restaurant News;1/9/95, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p34
Reports on executive promotions at Sysco Corp. Includes Michael Green as president and chief executive of Miesel/Sysco Food Service Co.; C. Frederick Lankford as president and chief executive of Lankford-Sysco Food Services Inc.; Positions held.
- Sysco taps three for executive VP slots. // Nation's Restaurant News;2/6/95, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p55
Announces that Sysco Corp. has promoted three senior vice presidents of its subsidiary operations to executive vice president posts. Includes Joel TePastte for Sysco/Frost-Pack Food Services; Richard Friedlen for Sysco Intermountain Food Services Inc.; Terry Early for Meisel/Sysco Food Service Co.
- Sysco Corp. names four to exec. posts at several of its subsidiaries. // Nation's Restaurant News;04/21/97, Vol. 31 Issue 16, p162
Reports on executive appointments at Sysco Corp. Includes Gail Allen as president and chief executive of Sysco Food Services; David Snyder as executive vice president of Robert Orr-Sysco Food Service Co.; Hal Saxby as executive vice president of Sysco Food Services of Virginia; Michael Headrick...
- Sysco installs Olympia PA system. Sillitoe, Sue // Pro Sound News;Feb97, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p60
Reports that the company Sysco, has completed the first phase of refurbishment of London's Olympia II, by installing an audio system for fire, safety and public address. Equipment which was installed.
- Sysco promotes two to exec posts. // Nation's Restaurant News;9/5/94, Vol. 28 Issue 35, p110
Reports on the designation of a chief financial officer and a treasurer by Sysco Corporation.
- Systems boom for Sysco. Hilton, Kevin // Pro Sound News;Jan97, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p40
Reports that Sysco, the Systems Company division of Shuttle-sound has been contracted to supply, build, and commission installations for a number of exhibition and conference venues around the world. The company's work in South Africa; Sysco's work on the Olympia II exhibition hall in London,...
- Sysco names Snyder asst. vice president. // Nation's Restaurant News;7/31/95, Vol. 29 Issue 30, p36
Reports on David Snyder's appointment as assistant vice president of distribution services for distributor concern Sysco Corp. Snyder's career background.
- HR Proves Its Value. Kiger, Patrick J. // Workforce (10928332);Mar2002, Vol. 81 Issue 3, p28
Focuses on SYSCO Corporation, a food-services company in North America. Annual revenues of the company; Information on the company's Virtual Resource Center; One of the benefits of SYSCO'S entrepreneurial, data-driven approach to human resources.