MAKING CHANGE WHERE NEEDED: Cal-State Fresno tunes-up branded concept portfolio
- UWM Restaurant Operations to participate in composting program. Brooke, Zachary // UWM Post (Milwaukee, WI);2/7/2011, p1
The article presents information on the plans of University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee Restaurant Operations to participate in a composting program following an agreement for collection and pickup brokered by the Act Everywhere student group.
- The Profile. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;7/25/2003, Issue 323117, p9
Profiles John D. Welty, president of the California State University in Fresno, California. Aim of promoting the university as one of the top comprehensive regional universities; Involvement in community development projects; Citation of favorite restaurants.
- DEVELOPMENT. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;4/10/2009, Issue 324008, p6
The article offers update on the development of the community housing phase of the Campus Pointe at the California State University in Fresno. The project is located at the university owned 45-acre parcel, and includes a 160,000 square feet retail space, full-service Hyatt Place hotel with 197...
- ON THE BEAT. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;5/8/2009, Issue 324020, p6
The article offers news briefs related to various industries in California. Assistance of 50 million dollars has been promised by the U.S. President Barack Obama's administration to help farmers adopt organic agricultural practices. Seven restaurants are competing for the California Beef...
- The THIRD Place. Ramsey, Lindsey // FoodService Director;10/15/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p22
A review is offered for KU Dining restaurant located at the University of Kansas in Lawrence, Kansas.
- Denny's University established to train franchisees, managers. // Nation's Restaurant News;2/16/2009, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p25
The article reports on the ribbon cutting conducted by Denny's for its Denny's University in Spartanburg, South Carolina. The university will offer training course related to foodservice, including customer service, leadership and financial literacy. In addition, the university will play...
- Canteen, University of Westminster. Ingham, Francis // PRWeek (London);1/11/2013, p32
A review is offered for the canteen located at the University of Westminster in Harrow, England.
- New Campus Restaurant. // FoodService Director;5/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p12
A review is offered for the Epicurean & Co. campus restaurant, located in Washington, D.C.
- TOWSON UNIVERSITY STUDENTS GET OFF-CAMPUS DINING CARD. // CardLine;3/7/2008, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p20
The article reports that Fine Dine, a meal plan debit card created by a former Towson University student, will allow students at the Baltimore, Maryland-area school to take advantage of off-campus dining. The cards require $200 minimum deposits, and students can use them at 11 participating...