ANTON OPENS AIRPORT STEAKHOUSE
- FYI clears ground for landing of new sports bar and grille. Cornell, Halley // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;9/12/2003, Issue 323138, p3
Presents an update on Anton Airfoods' construction project for the Valley Grill and Sports Bar located at the main lobby area of the Fresno Yosemite International Airport in Fresno, California. Design of the airport restaurant which will feature memorabilia from Valley athletes and restaurant...
- ANTON DEBUTS GALLAGHER'S. // FoodService Director;10/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p22
Reports on the opening of Gallagher's Steak House at Newark Liberty International Airport in New Jersey by Anton Airfood Inc. Location of the restaurant at the airport; Description of the restaurant; Menu offered by the restaurant.
- Anton Airfood opens first airport DQ Grill & Chill in Minneapolis as part of $125M pact. Elan, Elissa // Nation's Restaurant News;6/6/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 23, p18
Reports that Anton Airfood Inc. has landed a contract to operate one of International Dairy Queen Inc.'s DQ Grill & Chill fast-casual restaurants at the Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Inclusion of the new restaurant in the expansion program of Anton; Menu...
- Anton to add nine restaurants to Cincinnati airport under new contracts. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/26/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 34, p20
Reports that Anton Airfood Inc. was awarded two contracts to add nine restaurants at Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport in 2002. Number of restaurants existing in the airport.
- Anton Airfoods to open nine eateries in Norfolk Airport. // Nation's Restaurant News;12/07/98, Vol. 32 Issue 49, p16
Reports on Anton Airfoods Inc.'s plan to open nine restaurants at Norfolk International Airport in Norfolk, Virginia. Plan to offer a mix of regional and national branded concepts as well as three original concepts that reflect the cultural heritage of the Virginia/Tidewater region; Other...
- Anton Airfood contracts with Port Columbus Airport. // Nation's Restaurant News;07/07/97, Vol. 31 Issue 27, p22
Reports on Anton Airfood Inc.'s winning of a 12-year contract to manage the food and beverage operations in Port Columbus Airport in Columbus, Ohio.
- Anton Airfood to service new international terminal at JFK airport. // Nation's Restaurant News;02/02/98, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p18
Discloses that Anton Airfood Inc. has been given a seven-year contract to operate some foodservice facilities in the new international terminal at JFK International Airport in New York City.
- Anton to open restaurants at Columbus airport. // Nation's Restaurant News;02/16/98, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p51
Focuses on Anton Airfood Inc.'s plans to open several restaurants at Port Columbus International Airport in Columbus, Ohio for 1998 as part of a major renovation of the airport terminal.
- AAI ADDS TWO NEW CONCEPTS AT JFK. // FoodService Director;11/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p20
Reports on the addition of two concept restaurants of Anton Airfood Inc. (AAI) at the John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York City. Total contract value between AAI and the JFK International Airport; Features of the restaurants; Location of the restaurants.