SODEXHO LINKS WITH FREEDOMPAY
- Start-Up's E-Payment System to Bypass Card Nets. Kuykendall, Lavonne // American Banker;1/31/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 21, p8
Reports the creation of an electronic payment-settlement network system to bypass credit card interchange fees in the U.S. Establishment of the system by FreedomPay Inc.; Adoption of the system by McDonald's Corp.; Competition of the system to the existing Speedpass system of Exxon Mobil Corp.
- Earthshell Signs Sodexho Deal. // Food Management;Dec2006, Vol. 41 Issue 13, p60
The article reports on the deal signed by EarthShell Corp. to supply preferable disposables to Sodexho USA accounts in the U.S. Such agreement assigns EarthShell as a preferred supplier and provides established pricing for all Sodexho locations to purchase EarthShell Packaging plates and bowls....
- It's been a busy deal-making period for Earvin "Magic" Johnson. Brown, Ann; Richardson, Nicole Marie // Black Enterprise;Sep2006, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p32
The article reports on the deals that has been entered by former basketball player Earvin "Magic" Johnson in the U.S. Travel agency Magic Johnson Travel Group has been launched by his firm Johnson Enterprises in partnership with GOGO Worldwide Vacations, CruiseShip Centers and Royal Caribbean...
- Sodexho launches training program. // Nation's Restaurant News;7/29/96, Vol. 30 Issue 29, p18
Report that Sodexho USA has created a training program to improve the skills of its cooks and line servers.
- Sodexho gathers snack preference data. // Nation's Restaurant News;01/13/97, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p19
Reports on Sodexho USA's Product Preference Survey, a part of the company's `Better For You' program that it developed with one of its food manufacturer.
- Sodexho opens Mamma Ilardo's in hospital. // Nation's Restaurant News;2/24/97, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p28
Reports on the opening of Sodexho USA's first outlet of Mamma Ilardo's pizza concept in the University of Maryland Medical System.
- Sodexho announced culinary gold winners. // Nation's Restaurant News;1/30/95, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p37
Reports on Sodexho USA's holding of a culinary competition among chefs.
- Contract corner. Landel, Michel // Nation's Restaurant News;1/29/96, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p19
Presents Sodexho USA president and chief executive, Michel Landel's insights regarding a 20-city tour of the United States to enable the firm's employees to voice their concerns, questions and recommendations regarding the growth of the company.
- Participation in hunger relief is its own reward. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;03/31/97, Vol. 31 Issue 13, p18
Discusses food management company Sodexho USA's initiatives at raising awareness of hunger in the United States. Participation in hunger-relief program such as the Serv-A-Thon initiative; Optimism by Sodexho vice president of marketing and strategy Steve Brady on program's success.