SODEXHO LINKS WITH FREEDOMPAY
- Start-Up's E-Payment System to Bypass Card Nets. Kuykendall, Lavonne // American Banker;1/31/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 21, p8
Reports the creation of an electronic payment-settlement network system to bypass credit card interchange fees in the U.S. Establishment of the system by FreedomPay Inc.; Adoption of the system by McDonald's Corp.; Competition of the system to the existing Speedpass system of Exxon Mobil Corp.
- Earthshell Signs Sodexho Deal. // Food Management;Dec2006, Vol. 41 Issue 13, p60
The article reports on the deal signed by EarthShell Corp. to supply preferable disposables to Sodexho USA accounts in the U.S. Such agreement assigns EarthShell as a preferred supplier and provides established pricing for all Sodexho locations to purchase EarthShell Packaging plates and bowls....
- Sodexho launches training program. // Nation's Restaurant News;7/29/96, Vol. 30 Issue 29, p18
Report that Sodexho USA has created a training program to improve the skills of its cooks and line servers.
- Sodexho gathers snack preference data. // Nation's Restaurant News;01/13/97, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p19
Reports on Sodexho USA's Product Preference Survey, a part of the company's `Better For You' program that it developed with one of its food manufacturer.
- Sodexho opens Mamma Ilardo's in hospital. // Nation's Restaurant News;2/24/97, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p28
Reports on the opening of Sodexho USA's first outlet of Mamma Ilardo's pizza concept in the University of Maryland Medical System.
- Sodexho announced culinary gold winners. // Nation's Restaurant News;1/30/95, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p37
Reports on Sodexho USA's holding of a culinary competition among chefs.
- Contract corner. Landel, Michel // Nation's Restaurant News;1/29/96, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p19
Presents Sodexho USA president and chief executive, Michel Landel's insights regarding a 20-city tour of the United States to enable the firm's employees to voice their concerns, questions and recommendations regarding the growth of the company.
- Participation in hunger relief is its own reward. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;03/31/97, Vol. 31 Issue 13, p18
Discusses food management company Sodexho USA's initiatives at raising awareness of hunger in the United States. Participation in hunger-relief program such as the Serv-A-Thon initiative; Optimism by Sodexho vice president of marketing and strategy Steve Brady on program's success.
- A day in the life...David Wacher. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;10/14/96, Vol. 30 Issue 40, p132
Profiles Sodexho USA chef-manager David Wacher. Responsibilities at Sodexho; Day-to-day activities; Cooking habits and secrets.