ARAMARK TACKLES RESORT MGMT
- Anaheim Convention Center, Aramark Enviro Efforts. Cain, Sandi // Orange County Business Journal;8/21/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 34, p31
The article offers information on the environmental efforts of the Anaheim Convention Center and the Aramark Corp.
- In Los Angeles Conv. Ctr.: ARAMARK opens `Taste LA'. // FoodService Director;02/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p24
Reveals that ARAMARK of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania will manage the food and catering operations at the Los Angeles Convention Center. Services that ARAMARK will provide; Theme concept; Role of Wolfgang Puck Express; Companies partnering with ARAMARK.
- Aramark takes challenge, turns stadium into banquet hall. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/05/98, Vol. 32 Issue 40, p24
Focuses on the Aramark's management of the food service during the opening reception of the World Energy Council convention held at the George R. Brown Convention Center and its closing banquet at the Astrodome in Houston, Texas. Number of attendees; Menu; Enlistment of event planner Ward &...
- AT NEW ORLEANS CONVENTION CTR.: High-volume catering demands high-volume planning. Lang, Joan // FoodService Director;09/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p84
Offers a look at the catering operation of ARAMARK at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, Louisiana. Description of the food service facilities; Kinds of food served; Remarks from the executive chef at the convention center.
- SMG captures pair of awards. Hoekman, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;06/07/99, Vol. 17 Issue 23, p12
Discusses the property management awards given in 1999 to SMG, for the Grand Center and Van Andel Arena in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Best in customer service award from The Better Business Bureau of Western Michigan for a large company for property management; Operational and logistic obstacles...
- NACE honors Wash. Convention Center, Aramark with award. Friedman, Amanda Mosle // Nation's Restaurant News;09/08/97, Vol. 31 Issue 36, p29
Reports on Seattle, Washington-based Washington State Convention and Trade Center and Aramark Corp.'s winning of the National Association of Catering Executives' on-premises catered event of the year award. Criteria for judging; Details of the entry.
- CONTRACTS SIGNED: Aramark lands theater, conf. ctrs. // FoodService Director;6/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p2
Deals with the food and beverage contracts signed by food service firm Aramark. Contract with Verizon Wireless Amphitheater in Selma, Texas; Contract extensions with conference centers in Virginia.
- Rollin' on the river. Wagner, Karen L. // Journal of Property Management;Sep/Oct2007, Vol. 72 Issue 5, p12
The article focuses on the real estate development in San Antonio, Texas which will be destined for Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) and the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) Success Series conference at Henry B.Gonzalez Convention Center on October 19-20, 2007. The...
- Late News. Russell, Judi; Volz, Matthew // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);08/02/99, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p1
Presents news on businesses in New Orleans, Louisiana for the week of August 2, 1999. Permission given to Continental Mortgage & Equity Trust to build parking garages in the downtown area; Attempts to drop a lawsuit filed by the employees of Aramark Corp. working in the Ernest N. Morial...