WITH SUSHI CHEF, BOXED MEALS: CONDE TEMPS FOR SUMMER
- PUBLISHER ADDS STATION'S DAYPARTS. // FoodService Director;3/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p5
Reports on the Asian foods served at the Conde Nast Cafe in New York City. Costs of the food; Healthy meals offered at the cafe.
- Elegant entries. E.V.D. // Country Living;Mar1995, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p156
Announces a nationwide contest sponsored by the makers of Vanity Fair napkins to find the best original ideas for adding elegance to ordinary events.
- Stormy skies at Conde Nast France. Middleton, William // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/15/1995, Vol. 170 Issue 112, p8
Reports on problems stemming from Conde Nast France's decision to virtually dismantle its operation. Cancellation of the publication of the magazines `Vogue Hommes,' `Maison and Jaardin' and `Automobiles Classiques' after their February 1996 issues; Employees' reaction to the shutdown of the...
- Conde Naste paying premium for Knapp. Donaton, Scott // Advertising Age;3/8/1993, Vol. 64 Issue 10, p1
Reports that Conde Nast Publications' acquisition of Knapp Communications Corp. gives S.I. Newhouse Jr.'s publishing empire a virtual lock on the middle and upper ends of the home decor and epicurean markets. High price paid for Knapp; What the price tag includes; Conde Nast's optimism about an...
- Changes at Vanity Fair. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;3/3/1997, Vol. 173 Issue 41, WWD Innerwear p21
Reports that Vanity Fair Corp. will have a new organizational structure for its intimate apparel division. Names and responsibilities of the management team.
- Florio says VF not changing publishers. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/18/1994, Vol. 167 Issue 74, p2
Reports on the denial of Steven T. Florio, president of Conde Nast Publications, on the reported change in publishers of Vanity Fair. Opinion of Florio on Kathy Neisloss Leventhal's performance as publisher of Vanity Fair.
- `Vogue' set to make Korean debut. // Adweek Western Edition;11/13/95, Vol. 45 Issue 46, p9
Reports on Conde Nast Publications' plan to publish a Korean version of `Vogue' in 1996.
- Gone fire of the `vanity'. Huhn, Mary // MediaWeek;6/13/94, Vol. 4 Issue 24, p8
Reports on Conde Nast's reorganization of the staff of the magazine `Vanity Fair.' Publisher changes; Support for editor in chief Graydon Carter; Newsstand sales; Total circulation figures.
- Overcome your fear of underruns. // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;Source Book 1994, Vol. 22 Issue 19, p194
Features Conde Nast publishing's experience with underruns of magazines. Covering of newsstand and subscriber orders; Delaying of start-ups on new subscription orders.