WITH FOLDER PROMOTING BRANDS: Chemical co. creates awareness
- The Consummate Partner. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;4/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p18
The article discusses the food service approach used by Jean Petke, senior employee service coordinator at the Eastman Chemical plant in Kingsport, Tennessee. Petke maintains a good mix of services for Eastman employees by entering agreements with multiple contractors to maximize customer choice...
- Cracks in the GLASS. King, Paul // FoodService Director;4/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p24
The article reports on the increase in the number of women in power positions within noncommercial foodservice is increasing. According to Deborah Girvin, director of nutritional services for Good Samaritan Hospital in Dayton, Ohio, there are significantly more women in the restaurant industry...
- Eastman Chemical debuts all-you-can-eat cafÃ©. // FoodService Director;1/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p8
The article reports on the decision of Eastman Chemical to add an all-you-can-eat cafÃ© called CafÃ© 70 to its 8,000-employee campus. Jean Petke, senior employee services coordinator, says CafÃ© 70 got its start when Eastman could not find a company to replace McDonald's, which gave up its...
- BtoB's Best Creative: Eastman Chemical Co. // B to B;10/11/2010, Vol. 95 Issue 12, pS023
A review is offered of an online advertising campaign titled "Eastman Insights" for Eastman Chemical Co.
- Deep-drawn plastic sheet stands out. // Design Engineering;Oct98, p67
Deals with Eastman Chemical's Spectar copolyster. Application benefits; Measurement specifications.
- Tombras wins $3.5 million consolidated Eastman Chemical account. Ayala, Angel D. // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Sep97, Vol. 82 Issue 8, p58
Reports that Tombras Group was appointed by Eastman Chemical Company to handle its creative and media buying for its estimated $3.5 million account. Reference to the four agencies previously used by Eastman; Comments from John Welsch, senior vice president and account supervisor of Tombras.
- Eastman has new way to display samples. Miel, Rhoda // Plastics News;1/3/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 43, p9
This article informs that Eastman Chemical Co. is putting its resin samples into designers' hands. Teamed with London design group Brewery Ltd. and compounder Rotuba Extruders Inc., Eastman has created palm-sized pebbles of its cellulosic plastics that give potential users a real tactile sense...
- Eastman restarts acetaldehyde. // Chemical Week;9/13/1995, Vol. 157 Issue 9, p5
Reports that Eastman Chemical will restart its second acetaldehyde plant in Texas.
- Eastman among best managed; opens third China office. // Appliance Manufacturer;Dec96, Vol. 44 Issue 12, p16
Focuses on Eastman Chemical Company which is among the world's 100 best managed companies, as listed by Industry Week magazine. How Eastman and other companies was chosen; How Eastman opened a representative office in Guangzhou, China as part of its continued efforts to grow its worldwide business.