23 CARE UNITS IN THE BRONX: HOSPITAL OPENS MINI-CAFES
- RAI for home-care: An analogue to the nursing home RAI. // Brown University Long-Term Care Quality Advisor;07/28/97, Vol. 9 Issue 14, p6
Presents information on the Resident Assessment Instrument for Home Care (RAI-HC) which was designed by members of interRAI. Consistency of RAI-HC.
- Home care. // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;6/20/93, Vol. 67 Issue 12, p60
Presents statistics of the number of home care agencies compiled by SMG Marketing Group. Percentage of hospital-based home care agencies; Percentage of government-owned agencies; Conditions of patients treated by home care agencies; Patient mix and demographics; Services offered.
- Hospital Home Health 2008 Index. // Hospital Home Health;Dec2008, Vol. 25 Issue 12, special section p1
A subject index for the 2008 issue of the journal "Hospital Home Health," is presented.
- Strategically integrating hospital/home care services for improved profitability. Rumberg, Joan M.; Girard, Michael // Physician Executive;Nov1994, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p25
Focuses on the integration of hospital and home care services at Bethesda Memorial Hospital in Boynton Beach, Florida. Implementation of multidisciplinary discharge planning rounds that included nursing, social services, utilization review, physical therapy and home care; Emphasis on home health...
- Who owns post-acute services affects how care is provided, report finds. Cassil, Alwyn // AHA News;09/15/97, Vol. 33 Issue 36, p3
Reports on the influences of hospital-owned home care services and nursing homes on post-acute services based on the results of a draft review conducted by the US Health and Human Services Office of the Inspector General. Opposition of American Hospitals Association against the study;...
- Supporting home care operations. // Health Management Technology;Mar96, Vol. 17 Issue 3, About Time p1
Reports on the realization by health care organizations that home care is not a side business. Organizations that will benefit are the ones that find ways to administer the home care programs efficiently; Payrolling, a process that becomes complicated in the home care; Comments from Marie...
- Managing Congestive Heart Failure with Telemedicine. Sandberg, Leslie // Health Management Technology;Jul2000, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p26
Focuses on the application of telemedicine as part of the home care program of hospitals in California. Features of the portable telemedicine unit; Application for asthma management, heart disease prevention and prenatal care; Prevention of costly readmissions to the hospital.
- FFE Documentation Presents Complications. // Eli's Home Care Week;2011, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p60
The article offers information on the challenges feared by home health agencies (HHA) and providers in the enforcement of the face-to-face encounter requirements in the U.S.
- The new rules of home health. Church, Louis // Health Systems Review;Jan/Feb96, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p22
Discusses the pressures that hospital home care providers faced in the 1980s in comparison to 1996. How to structure future home care programs; Managed care factor.