DC KIDS HOSP. SWITCHES TO CART SVC
- Ala. hospital `mixes up' brands. // FoodService Director;2/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p5
Reports on the opening of a three-concept branded foodcourt at the Brockwood Medical Center in Birmingham, Alabama. Brookwood as the first Morrison Health Care Inc. account to create a full retail focus; Facility feature as a mix of manufacturer and signature Morrison brands.
- 5 YEARS FOR MORRISON/DMC. // FoodService Director;03/15/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p24
Reports on a foodservice management contract of Morrison Healthcare Food Services company with the Detroit Medical Center. Terms of the agreement.
- Martin Luther King unit opens Fast Track. // FoodService Director;02/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p8
Reports on the operation of a cafeteria called Fast Track Cafe at the Martin Luther King/Charles Drew Medical Center in Los Angeles, California by Morrison Health Care Inc. Average customer check; Hours of operation; Food offers; Plan to launch an employee dining card.
- Morrison's Manoogian makes cuts to stop USC + LAS bleeding. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;06/01/98, Vol. 32 Issue 22, p18
Discloses the management contributions of Morrison Health Care Inc. foodservice director Terry Manoogian to the cost-cutting efforts of the USC + LAC Medical Center in order to control health-care costs more efficiently. Advancement of additional revenue programs; Implementation of food-price...
- The turkey tradition. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;10/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p98
Focuses on the turkey dishes served by several foodservice operators in hospitals and healthcare in the United States. Main reason for the popularity of turkey dishes; Details on the Thanksgiving meal served at Lakeland Regional Medical Center in Florida; Information on the Classic Turkey and...
- DMC cancels food service contract with Morrison. Barkholz, David // Crain's Detroit Business;09/18/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 38, p2
Reports on Detroit Medical Center Inc.'s termination of its systemwide nutrition and foodservice contract in Michigan with Morrison Management Specialists Inc.
- Morrison's brand package. // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p36
Presents information on the changes made to the Saint Joseph's Hospital of Atlanta, highlighting the impact of the deal made with Morrison Care Incorporated to create a restaurant style food court. Average amount of persons who visit the facility on a daily basis; Comments from Ike Weston,...
- Morrison Management adds Spice of Life to hospital fare. Kin, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;04/24/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 17, p35
Focuses on Spice of Life, an all-inclusive foodservice program provided by Morrison Management Specialists to its hospital clients in the United States. Account on the development of the program; Benefits of the program; Implication for hospital food service industry; List of concepts forming...
- These guys want to take away your trayline. Lawn, John // Food Management;Feb2000, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p39
Features the Morrison Management Specialists' (MMS) Advanced Culinary Center (ACC), a trademark process that would differentiate MMS from other food management companies in the healthcare field. Manufacturing facility; Non-stop work and process flow; Cost effectiveness of ACC; Efforts to...