WITH GRAB-N-GO COMING THIS FALL: BREVARD BOOSTS B'FAST
- Second Chance Breakfast Boosts Participation. // Food Management;Jul2011, Vol. 46 Issue 7, p9
The article offers information on the success of the second chance breakfast program of the Unified School District (USD) in Los Angeles, California.
- Phila. schools double breakfast. // FoodService Director;04/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p10
Reports that during a test to celebrate national school breakfast week, Philadelphia Public Schools fed students free breakfast for one day. Number of students given free breakfast; Comments from foodservice director Paul Schmid; Type of menus the school district plans to implement.
- Teacher appreciation tradition continues. // Graham Leader;9/2/2012, Vol. 137 Issue 5, p1
The article offers information on the Teacher Appreciation Breakfast hosted by the Graham Independent School District (ISD) and cafeteria staff in Graham, Texas.
- Newcastle to offer free, reduced lunches. // Graham Leader;8/26/2012, Vol. 137 Issue 3, p5A
The article offers information on a new policy of the Newcastle School District in Graham, Young County, Texas which provided free and reduced-price meals to students under the National School Lunch and Breakfast Program (NSLP). announced a policy to provide free and reduced-price meals for the...
- WISD readies for "Breakfast Week" // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);2/24/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p6
The article reports on a campaign by Whitney Intermediate School District (WISD) to introduce students to the importance of school breakfast during the National School Breakfast Week, March 8-12, 2010.
- Seamless Summer Feeding Program. // Grand Saline Sun (TX);5/29/2014, Vol. 119 Issue 22, p3
The article reports on the Seamless Summer Breakfast and Lunch Program to be hosted by the Grand Saline Independent School District in Texas from June 9, 2014 through July 3, 2014.
- Back to School Breakfast slated for BCISD. // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);7/2/2014, Vol. 141 Issue 27, p2A
The article offers information on the Burnet Consolidated Independent School District's (CISD's) annual employee "Back to School Breakfast," to be held on August 15, 2014 at Burnet High School in Burnet, Texas.
- FOUR YEARS LATER: Pueblo school b'fast soars. // FoodService Director;1/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p1
Deals with the breakfast participation at the Pueblo School District in Colorado in January 2003. Number of schools included in the service; Goal of the breakfast program; Description of breakfast entrees.
- BUILDING BREAKFAST. // FoodService Director;4/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p6
The article presents statistics on the number of American children who eat breakfast. School districts in the U.S. celebrated the fact that eating breakfast has grown markedly. According to the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), nearly 10 million children ate breakfast in school in 2006. In...